RCB vs MI fantasy tips and match details:
Read about RCB vs MI Dream 11 fantasy tips and match details in this article.
RCB vs MI match details:
Royal Challengers Bangalore will face Mumbai Indians in the second match of Sunday’s doubleheader. This will be the 39th match of this edition. RCB is currently ranked 3rd in the points table. They have won 5 out of 9 matches played. On the other hand, MI is ranked 6th in the points table. They have won 4 out of 9 matches played. The defending champions haven’t had much luck in the second phase of the tournament. Dubai International Cricket Stadium in Dubai will be hosting this match. Previously both the team have played 30 times against each other. MI has got the upper hand in records with 19 wins. RCB has got the remaining 11 wins to their name. It will be a hard-fought game as both the teams would want to return in winning ways. RCB won the previous meeting against MI by 2 wickets when both the teams faced each other in the first half of the season.
RCB vs MI match telecast:
The IPL match between RCB vs MI will be live in India from 7:30 pm. The match will be telecasted live on Star Sports Network and Disney plus Hotstar.
Also read: Top 5 highest opening partnerships in IPL history
RCB vs MI pitch report and other details:
The match is going to be played in Dubai International Cricket Stadium. The pitch offers a batting-friendly surface. Pacers can perform well at the later stage today. Spinners can be the game-changer in middle overs. The average 1st innings score on this ground is 160. Teams batting second here have only won 40% of the time. Batting first should be a wise decision after winning the toss here today.
RCB vs MI fantasy tips for best player selection:
Top 5 picks:
- Harshal Patel – Harshal Patel is currently leading the purple cap race. He has picked 19 wickets in 9 matches so far. He will be a must pick option tonight.
- Kieron Pollard – Pollard has scored 204 runs and have picked 3 wickets in 9 matches. He can accelerate with the bat when needed. He will be a good pick tonight.
- Devdutt Padikkal – Padikkal has batted well this season for RCB. He have scored 287 runs in 8 matches so far. He will be a good batting option.
- Rahul Chahar – Rahul Chahar has been a regular wicket taker for MI this season. He has picked 11 wickets in 9 matches so far.
- Trent Boult – Trent has showed some good performance with the ball this season. He has picked 10 wickets in 9 matches so far.
- Virat Kohli – Virat has scored 256 runs in 9 matches so far. He looks in form from the previous match. He will be a good batting option tonight.
- Rohit Sharma – Rohit Sharma will be leading MI as usual. He has scored 283 runs in 8 matches so far. He will be a good batting option.
- Glenn Maxwell – Glenn Maxwell is going well currently. He has scored 244 runs and have picked 1 wicket in 9 matches. He will be a good pick tonight.
Also read: Top five highest paid players in IPL
RCB vs MI fantasy tips for Dream 11:
Keeper – Ishan Kishan (8.5 Cr)
Batsmen – Rohit Sharma (10 Cr), Virat Kohli (10 Cr), Glenn Maxwell (9.5 Cr), Kieron Pollard (9 Cr), Devdutt Padikkal (9 Cr)
All-rounder – Wanindu Hasaranga (8.5 Cr)
Bowlers – Trent Boult (9 Cr), Harshal Patel (9 Cr), Jasprit Bumrah (9 Cr), Rahul Chahar (8.5 Cr)
Captain – Harshal Patel
Vice-Captain – Devdutt Padikkal
For more such interesting Cricket facts and updates, please visit thesportslite.com frequently.
Thank you for visiting. Have a good day ahead.