CSK vs KKR fantasy tips and match details:
Read about CSK vs KKR Dream 11 fantasy tips and match details in this article.
CSK vs KKR match details:
Chennai Super Kings will face Kolkata Knight Riders in a very interesting match. It will be the 38th match of this year’s IPL. CSK is currently ranked 2nd in the points table. They have won 7 out of 9 matches played. On the other hand, KKR is ranked 4th currently in the points table. They have won 4 out of 9 matches played. KKR is a different beast in the second phase of the tournament. Both the teams have won their first two games in the second phase and will be looking to maintain their winning run. Sheikh Zayed Stadium in Abu Dhabi will be hosting this encounter. It will be the first match of Sundays’ doubleheader. Previously both the team have played 26 times against each other. CSK has got the upper hand with 16 wins. KKR has won 9 matches and one match had no result. It will be a hard-fought game as both the teams would want to maintain their winning run. CSK won the previous meeting against KKR by 18 runs, courtesy of an excellent 95* from Faf de Plessis in the first half of the season.
CSK vs KKR match telecast:
The IPL match between CSK vs KKR will be live in India from 3:30 pm. The match will be telecasted live on Star Sports Network and Disney plus Hotstar.
CSK vs KKR pitch report and other details:
The match is going to be played at Sheikh Zayed Stadium in Abu Dhabi. The pitch offers a batting-friendly surface. Pacers can perform well at the later stage today with spinners coming in handy in the middle overs. The average 1st innings score on this ground is 160. Teams batting second here have won 60% of the time. Fielding first should be a wise decision after winning the toss here today.
CSK vs KKR fantasy tips for best player selection:
Top 5 picks:
- Faf du Plessis – Faf du Plessis is in excellent form this season. He has scored 351 runs 8 matches so far. He will be an excellent batting option.
- Andre Russell – Andre Russell is probably one of the best all-rounder in IPL. He has the power to change the game in his favor. Russell has scored 163 runs and have picked 10 wickets in 9 matches so far.
- Dwayne Bravo – Bravo is mostly a bowling all-rounder. He has picked up 9 wickets in just 6 matches. He has also scored 43 runs with the bat.
- Varun Chakaravarthy – Varun has been an integral part in KKR bowling. He has picked 10 wickets in 9 matches so far. He will be a good bowling option.
- Moeen Ali – Moeen Ali is playing awesome cricket this season. He is an excellent all-rounder. Ali has scored 229 runs with the bat and have picked 5 wickets in 8 matches played.
- Ruturaj Gaikwad – Ruturaj Gaikwad has been in excellent form recently. He has scored 322 runs in 9 matches so far in this season.
- Lockie Ferguson – Lockie has also played only 2 matches in this season but he have impressed everyone massively. Ferguson has picked 4 wickets in 2 games with good economy rate.
- Venkatesh Iyer – Venkatesh Iyer caught the spotlight in his debut. The new gun has played only 3 matches so far but have scored 94 runs. He is also a big hitter of the ball.
- Rahul Tripathi – Rahul Tripathi has been excellent with the bat recently. He has scored 261 runs so far with 9 games played.
CSK vs KKR fantasy tips for Dream 11:
Keeper – Dinesh Karthik (8.5 Cr)
Batsmen – Faf du Plessis (9.5 Cr), Ruturaj Gaikwad (8.5 Cr), Venkatesh Iyer (8.5 Cr), Rahul Tripathi (8.5 Cr)
All-rounder – Andre Russell (10.5 Cr) Moeen Ali (9.5 Cr) Ravindra Jadeja (9.5 Cr)
Bowlers – Deepak Chahar (8.5 Cr), Varun Chakaravarthy (8.5 Cr), Lockie Ferguson (8.5 Cr)
Captain – Andre Russell
Vice-Captain – Faf du Plessis
For more such interesting Cricket facts and updates, please visit thesportslite.com frequently.
Thank you for visiting. Have a good day ahead.