CSK vs PBKS fantasy tips and match details:
Read about CSK vs PBKS Dream 11 fantasy tips and match details in this article.
CSK vs PBKS match details:
Chennai Super Kings will face Punjab Kings in an interesting fixture. It will be the 53rd match of this year’s IPL. CSK is currently ranked 2nd in the points table. They have won 9 out of 13 matches played. Whereas PBKS is ranked 6th currently in the points table. They have won 5 out of 13 matches played. CSK will be looking to get the first position and PBKS will be hoping for a miracle entry to the playoffs. Dubai International Cricket Stadium in Dubai will be hosting this encounter. Previously both the team have played 25 times against each other. CSK has got the upper hand with 16 wins. PBKS have won the remaining 9 matches. CSK won the previous meeting against PBKS by 6 wickets when both the teams met in the first phase of the tournament.
CSK vs PBKS match telecast:
The IPL match between CSK vs PBKS will be live in India from 3:30 pm. The match will be telecasted live on Star Sports Network and Disney plus Hotstar.
Also read: Top Five Players with Most Sixes in T20 Internationals
CSK vs PBKS pitch report and other details:
The match is going to be played at Dubai International Cricket Stadium in Dubai. The pitch offers a batting-friendly surface. Pacers can perform well at the early stages today. Spinners can be lethal in the middle overs. The average 1st innings score on this ground is 145. Teams batting second here have won 80% of the time. Fielding first should be a wise decision after winning the toss here today.
CSK vs PBKS fantasy tips for best player selection:
Top 5 picks:
- Ruturaj Gaikwad – Ruturaj Gaikwad is currently second in the orange cap race. He has batted superbly throughout this season. Ruturaj has scored 521 runs in 13 matches so far in this season. He will be an excellent batting option.
- Mohammad Shami – Mohammad Shami has been very dependable with the ball for PBKS this season. He has picked 18 wickets in 13 games so far. Shami will be a good bowling option.
- KL Rahul – CaptainKL Rahul has been fantastic with the bat throughout. He is holding the orange cap at present with 528 runs from 12 matches so far. He will be an excellent addition.
- Faf du Plessis – Faf du Plessis has been excellent with the bat this season. He has scored 470 runs 12 matches so far. Faf is also in the orange cap race. He will be an excellent batting option.
- Ravindra Jadeja – Ravindra Jadeja is one of the most dependable player in CSK squad. He has scored 212 runs and have picked 10 wickets in 13 matches so far. Jadeja can be a destructive batsman when needed. Jadeja will be a great option.
- Arshdeep Singh – Arshdeep has been exceptional with the ball this season for PBKS. He has picked 16 wickets in 11 matches so far. He will be an excellent bowling option.
Also read: Top 5 longest sixes in International Cricket
CSK vs PBKS fantasy tips for Dream 11:
Keeper – KL Rahul (11 Cr)
Batsmen – Faf du Plessis (10.5 Cr), Mayank Agarwal (9.5 Cr), Ruturaj Gaikwad (9.5 Cr), Robin Uthappa (8 Cr), Shahrukh Khan (8 Cr)
All-rounder – Ravindra Jadeja (9.5 Cr)
Bowlers – Mohammad Shami (9 Cr), Deepak Chahar (8.5 Cr), Shardul Thakur (8.5 Cr), Arshdeep Singh (8.5 Cr)
Captain – Ruturaj Gaikwad
Vice-Captain – KL Rahul
For more such interesting Cricket facts and updates, please visit thesportslite.com frequently.
Thank you for visiting. Have a good day ahead.