MI vs KKR fantasy tips and match details:
Read about MI vs KKR Dream 11 fantasy tips and match details in this article.
MI vs KKR match details:
The defending champions Mumbai Indians will face Kolkata Knight Riders in the evening. It will be the 34th match of the tournament. MI is currently in the 4th position with 8 points from 8 games. KKR is in the 6th position with 6 points from 6 games. MI has a very impressive head-to-head record against KKR. They have won 22 games out of 28 games played against KKR. The match will be played in the Sheikh Zayed Stadium in Abu Dhabi.
MI vs KKR match telecast:
The IPL match between MI and KKR will be live in India from 7:30 pm.
Also, The match will be telecasted live on Star Sports Network and Disney plus Hotstar.
MI vs KKR pitch report and other details:
The match is going to be played in Sheikh Zayed Stadium in Abu Dhabi which is quite a batting-friendly surface. The batsman is expected to face early swing in the powerplay. Pacers can perform well today if they can use the swing in the pitch. Spinners can come in handy in the middle overs too. The average 1st innings score on this ground is 165. Teams batting second have won 60% of the time. Fielding first can be a sensible decision after winning the toss.
MI vs KKR fantasy tips for best player selection:
Top 5 picks:
- Rohit Sharma – Rohit will be taking charge of the defending champions. Rohit Sharma has scored 250 runs in 7 matches this season. He have an excellent record against KKR. He will be a great batting option.
- Andre Russell – Andre Russell is one of the best all-rounder in the tournament. He has scored 163 runs and picked 10 wickets in 8 matches. He will be an excellent choice in fantasy team.
- Varun Chakaravarthy – The KKR spinner has claimed 10 wickets so far in this year’s IPL. He is also the top wicket taker in KKR. With his unreadable spin, he can be a very good bowling option.
- Rahul Chahar – Rahul Chahar has been fantastic this season. He is the highest wicket taker for MI with 11 wickets in 8 games. Rahul will certainly be a very good bowling option.
- Trent Boult – The Kiwi star has grabbed 10 wickets in 8 matches so far. He has been a very reliable player for MI this season. Boult will be a very good addition in fantasy team.
- Shubman Gill – KKR has used Gill as an opener this season. He has scored 180 runs in 8 matches and is looking in fine form. He can be an option as a batsman.
- Kieron Pollard – Pollard has scored 183 runs and picked 3 wickets in 8 matches this season. He may be a good addition in the team as an all-rounder. Although he has shifted to be more of a batsman these days.
- Prasidh Krishna – Prasidh Krishna has picked 9 wickets from 8 matches this season. However, he has little bit high economy rate but can pick wickets for sure. He will be an interesting option in the fantasy team today.
MI vs KKR fantasy tips for Dream 11:
Keeper – Quinton de Kock (9.5 Cr)
Batsmen – Rohit Sharma (10 Cr), Shubman Gill (9 Cr), Kieron Pollard (9 Cr)
All-rounder – Andre Russell (10.5 Cr), Venkatesh Iyer (8 Cr)
Bowlers – Prasidh Krishna (8.5 Cr), Trent Boult (9 Cr), Rahul Chahar (8.5 Cr), Jasprit Bumrah (9 Cr), Varun Chakravarthy (8.5 Cr)
For more such interesting Cricket facts and updates, please visit thesportslite.com frequently.
Thank you for visiting. Have a good day ahead.