KKR vs SRH fantasy tips and match details:
Read about KKR vs SRH Dream 11 fantasy tips and match details in this article.
KKR vs SRH match details:
Kolkata Knight Riders will face Sunrisers Hyderabad in a very crucial fixture for the former. It will be the 49th match of this season. KKR is currently ranked 4th in the points table. They have won 5 out of 12 games played. On the other hand, SRH is currently lying at bottom of the points table. They have won 2 out of 11 matches played. It will be a do-or-die match for KKR in order to qualify for the playoffs. On the other hand, SRH has nothing to lose and has no hope of qualifying in this year’s playoffs. Dubai International Stadium in Dubai will be hosting this match. Previously both the team have played each other 20 times. KKR got the upper hand in head-to-head records with 13 wins whereas SRH managed to win the rest 7 matches. They won the previous meeting against SRH by 10 runs when both the teams met in the first phase of the tournament.
KKR vs SRH match telecast:
The IPL match between KKR vs SRH will be live in India from 7:30 pm. The match will be telecasted live on Star Sports Network and Disney plus Hotstar.
KKR vs SRH pitch report and other details:
The match is going to be played at Dubai International Stadium in Dubai. The pitch offers a batting-friendly surface. Batters are expected to get assistance from the pitch in the power plays. Pacers can be important in the early and death overs. Spinners can be lethal in the middle overs with economical bowling. The average 1st innings score on this ground is 155. Teams batting second here have won 80% of the time. Fielding first should be a wise decision after winning the toss here today.
KKR vs SRH fantasy tips for best player selection:
Top 5 picks:
- Jason Holder – Jason Holder has been fantastic in the second phase. He has scored 66 runs and have picked 9 wickets playing only 5 games so far. He will be an excellent all-round option.
- Venkatesh Iyer – Venkatesh Iyer has played only 5 matches so far but have scored 193 runs and have picked 3 wickets. He is also a big hitter of the ball. Iyer will be an excellent all-round option.
- Rashid Khan – Rashid Khan has bowled well this IPL. He has got 14 wickets in 11 games to his name. He can be a real game changer.
- Rahul Tripathi – Rahul Tripathi has been excellent with the bat recently at number 3 for KKR. He has scored 349 runs so far with 12 games played. He will be a good batting option.
- Sunil Narine – Sunil Narine has been excellent with the ball recently. He has picked 10 wickets in 9 matches with good economical bowling. He can also hit big shots when needed.
- Lockie Ferguson – Lockie has also played only 4 matches in this season but he have impressed everyone massively with his pace bowling. Ferguson has picked 7 wickets in 4 games with good economy rate.
- Manish Pandey – Manish Pandey performed well this season for SRH with bat. He has scored 223 runs in 7 matches so far.
- Varun Chakaravarthy – Varun has been a pillar in KKR bowling. He has picked 11 wickets in 11 matches so far. He will be a good bowling option today.
KKR vs SRH fantasy tips for Dream 11:
Keeper – Dinesh Karthik (9 Cr)
Batsmen – Manish Pandey (9 Cr), Nitish Rana (9 Cr), Rahul Tripathi (8.5 Cr)
All-rounder – Sunil Narine (9.5 Cr), Jason Holder (9.5 Cr), Venkatesh Iyer (9.5 Cr),
Bowlers – Rashid Khan (9.5 Cr), Varun Chakaravarthy (8.5 Cr), Lockie Ferguson (8.5 Cr), Bhuvneshwar Kumar (8.5 Cr)
Captain – Venkatesh Iyer
Vice-Captain – Jason Holder
For more such interesting Cricket facts and updates, please visit thesportslite.com frequently.
Thank you for visiting. Have a good day ahead.