RCB vs PBKS fantasy tips and match details:
Read about RCB vs PBKS Dream 11 fantasy tips and match details in this article.
RCB vs PBKS match details:
Royal Challengers Bangalore will face off against Punjab Kings a do-or-die match for the latter. It will be the 48th match of this year’s IPL. RCB is currently ranked 3rd in the points table. They have won 7 out of 11 games played. Whereas PBKS is currently ranked 5th in the points table. They have won 5 out of 12 matches played. RCB will be looking to confirm their spot for the playoffs whereas PBKS will fight for a place in the same. Sharjah Cricket Stadium in Sharjah will be hosting this interesting game. Previously, both the team played against each other 27 times in IPL. PBKS managed to have a slight advantage there with 15 wins compared to RCB’s 12. PBKS won the previous fixture against RCB by 34 runs in the first phase of the tournament.
RCB vs PBKS match telecast:
The IPL match between RCB vs PBKS will be live in India from 3:30 pm. The match will be telecasted live on Star Sports Network and Disney plus Hotstar.
RCB vs PBKS pitch report and other details:
The match is going to be played in Sharjah Cricket Stadium in Sharjah. The pitch offers a batting-friendly surface. We can see lots of big hits today due to shorter boundaries. Pacers can get assistance in the early overs. Spinners can dangerous in the middle overs. The average 1st innings score on this ground is 150. Teams batting second here have won 80% of the time. Fielding first should be a wise decision after winning the toss here today.
RCB vs PBKS fantasy tips for best player selection:
Top 5 picks:
- Harshal Patel –Harshal Patel is currently holding the purple cap. He has been exceptional this season picking a hattrick in the last match. Harshal Patel has picked 26 wickets in 11 matches so far. He should be a must take addition to the fantasy team.
- KL Rahul – CaptainKL Rahul has been fantastic with the bat throughout. He is very dependable in PBKS’s top order. KL Rahul is currently racing in the orange cap race with 489 runs in 11 matches. He will be an excellent addition.
- Mayank Agarwal – Mayank Agarwal has been in excellent form recently with the bat for PBKS. He has scored 372 runs in 10 matches so far. He will be a good batting option.
- Arshdeep Singh – Arshdeep has been exceptional with the ball this season for PBKS. He has picked 16 wickets in 10 matches so far. He will be an excellent bowling option.
- Glenn Maxwell – Glenn Maxwell is in excellent form recently. He has scored 350 runs and have picked 3 wickets in 11 matches so far in this year’s IPL. He will be a good all-round option.
- Mohammad Shami – Mohammad Shami has been very dependable with the ball for PBKS this season. He has picked 15 wickets in 12 games. He will be a good bowling option.
- Virat Kohli –Captain Kohli has scored 332 runs in 11 matches so far. He looks in good touch. Kohli will be a good batting option for today.
RCB vs PBKS fantasy tips for Dream 11:
Keeper – KL Rahul (11 Cr)
Batsmen – Virat Kohli (10 Cr), Mayank Agarwal (9.5 Cr), Shahrukh Khan (8 Cr)
All-rounder – Glenn Maxwell (10 Cr), Dan Christian (8 Cr), Shahbaz Ahmed (8 Cr)
Bowlers – Harshal Patel (9.5 Cr), Mohammad Shami (9 Cr), Mohammad Siraj (8.5 Cr), Arshdeep Singh (8.5 Cr)
Captain – Harshal Patel
Vice-Captain – KL Rahul
For more such interesting Cricket facts and updates, please visit thesportslite.com frequently.
Thank you for visiting. Have a good day ahead.