KKR vs PBKS fantasy tips and match details:
Read about KKR vs PBKS Dream 11 fantasy tips and match details in this article.
KKR vs PBKS match details:
Kolkata Knight Riders will face Punjab Kings in a very crucial fixture for both teams. This will be the 45th match of this season. KKR is currently ranked 4th in the points table. They have won 5 out of 11 games played. On the other hand, PBKS is ranked 6th currently in the points table. They have won 4 out of 11 matches played. Both the teams will be trying to get to the playoffs with KKR having a slight advantage. Dubai International Stadium in Dubai will be hosting this crucial game. Previously both the team have played each other 28 times. KKR got the upper hand in head-to-head records with 19 wins whereas PBKS managed to win the rest 9 matches. Also, KKR won the previous meeting against PBKS by 5 wickets when both the teams met in the first phase of the tournament.
KKR vs PBKS match telecast:
The IPL match between KKR vs PBKS will be live in India from 7:30 pm. The match will be telecasted live on Star Sports Network and Disney plus Hotstar.
KKR vs PBKS pitch report and other details:
The match is going to be played at Dubai International Stadium in Dubai. The pitch offers a neutral surface. Batters are expected to get assistance from the pitch. Pacers can be important in the early and death overs. Spinners can be excellent in the middle overs with economical bowling. The average 1st innings score on this ground is 160. Teams batting second here have won 60% of the time. Fielding first should be a wise decision after winning the toss here today.
KKR vs PBKS fantasy tips for best player selection:
Top 5 picks:
- KL Rahul – KL Rahul has been fantastic with the bat throughout. He is currently racing in the orange cap race with 422 runs in 10 matches. He will be an excellent addition.
- Rahul Tripathi – Rahul Tripathi has been excellent with the bat recently. He has scored 315 runs so far with 11 games played. He will be a good batting option.
- Mayank Agarwal – Mayank Agarwal has been very dependable in the top order for PBKS. He has scored 332 runs in 9 matches so far. He will be a good batting option.
- Arshdeep Singh – Arshdeep has impressed everyone with intelligent pace bowling. He has picked 13 wickets in 9 matches so far. He will be a good bowling option.
- Varun Chakaravarthy – Varun has been a pillar in KKR bowling. He has picked 11 wickets in 11 matches so far. He will be a good bowling option today.
- Mohammad Shami – Mohammad Shami is going through excellent form recently. He has picked 14 wickets in 11 games. He will be a good bowling option.
- Lockie Ferguson – Lockie has also played only 4 matches in this season but he have impressed everyone massively with his pace bowling. Ferguson has picked 7 wickets in 4 games with good economy rate.
- Venkatesh Iyer – Venkatesh Iyer caught the spotlight in his debut. The new gun has played only 4 matches so far but have scored 126 runs and have picked 2 wickets in 5 overs bowled so far. He is also a big hitter of the ball.
Also read: List of All Dhoni’s ex-Girlfriends
KKR vs PBKS fantasy tips for Dream 11:
Keeper – KL Rahul (11 Cr)
Batsmen – Mayank Agarwal (9.5 Cr), Aiden Markram (8.5 Cr), Nitish Rana (9 Cr), Rahul Tripathi (8.5 Cr)
All-rounder – Sunil Narine (9.5 Cr), Venkatesh Iyer (8.5 Cr),
Bowlers – Mohammad Shami (9 Cr), Varun Chakaravarthy (8.5 Cr), Lockie Ferguson (8.5 Cr), Arshdeep Singh (8.5 Cr)
Captain – KL Rahul
Vice-Captain – Varun Chakaravarthy
For more such interesting Cricket facts and updates, please visit thesportslite.com frequently.
Thank you for visiting. Have a good day ahead.