DC vs KKR fantasy tips and match details:
Read about DC vs KKR Dream 11 fantasy tips and match details in this article.
DC vs KKR match details:
Delhi Capitals will face off Kolkata Knight Riders in a crucial match for the latter. It will be the 41st match of this year’s IPL. DC is currently ranked 2nd in the points table. They have won 8 out of 10 games played. On the other hand, KKR is ranked 4th currently in the points table. They have won 4 out of 10 matches played. DC will be looking to concrete their spot for the playoffs whereas KKR will fight for a place in the same. Sharjah Cricket Stadium in Sharjah will be hosting this encounter. It will be the first match of Tuesday’s double header. Previously both the team have played 29 times against each other. Both the team have won 14 times each and one match had no result. DC won the previous meeting against KKR by 7 wickets.
DC vs KKR match telecast:
The IPL match between DC vs KKR will be live in India from 3:30 pm. The match will be telecasted live on Star Sports Network and Disney plus Hotstar.
DC vs KKR pitch report and other details:
The match is going to be played Sharjah Cricket Stadium in Sharjah. The pitch offers a neutral surface. Although, we can see frequent boundaries due to the short ropes. Spinners can come lethal the middle overs. The average 1st innings score on this ground is 175. Teams batting second here have won 60% of the time. Fielding first should be a wise decision after winning the toss here today.
DC vs KKR fantasy tips for best player selection:
Top 5 picks:
- Shikhar Dhawan – Shikhar is in excellent form this season. He I the current orange cap holder. Shikhar has scored 430 runs in 10 matches so far. He will be an excellent batting option.
- Andre Russell – Andre Russell is one of the best all-rounder in IPL. He has the power to change the game in his favor with big hitting. Russell has scored 183 runs and have picked 11 wickets in 10 matches so far.
- Prithvi Shaw – Prithvi has played very well so far. He has scored 329 runs in 10 matches. He will be an excellent batting choice.
- Avesh Khan – Avesh Khan has been brilliant this season. He is currently racing for the purple cap. Avesh has picked 15 wickets in 10 matches so far. He will be an excellent bowling option.
- Varun Chakaravarthy – Varun has been a pillar in KKR bowling. He has picked 11 wickets in 10 matches so far. He will be a good bowling option today.
- Shreyas Iyer – Shreyas Iyer has only played 2 matches in this season but managed to score 90 runs. He returned from Injury and looks in excellent touch.
- Lockie Ferguson – Lockie has also played only 3 matches in this season but he have impressed everyone massively. Ferguson has picked 5 wickets in 3 games with good economy rate.
- Venkatesh Iyer – Venkatesh Iyer caught the spotlight in his debut. The new gun has played only 3 matches so far but have scored 112 runs. He is also a big hitter of the ball. Iyer can bowl as well.
- Rahul Tripathi – Rahul Tripathi has been excellent with the bat recently. He has scored 306 runs so far with 10 games played. He will be a good batting option.
DC vs KKR fantasy tips for Dream 11:
Keeper – Rishabh Pant (10 Cr)
Batsmen – Shikhar Dhawan (10 Cr), Shreyas Iyer (9 Cr), Prithvi Shaw (9 Cr), Venkatesh Iyer (8.5 Cr), Rahul Tripathi (8.5 Cr)
All-rounder – Andre Russell (10.5 Cr)
Bowlers – Kagiso Rabada (9 Cr), Varun Chakaravarthy (8.5 Cr), Lockie Ferguson (8.5 Cr), Avesh Khan (8.5 Cr)
Captain – Shikhar Dhawan
Vice-Captain – Andre Russell
For more such interesting Cricket facts and updates, please visit thesportslite.com frequently.
Thank you for visiting. Have a good day ahead.