RCB vs RR fantasy tips and match details:
Read about RCB vs RR Dream 11 fantasy tips and match details in this article.
RCB vs RR match details:
Royal Challengers Bangalore will face Rajasthan Royals in a very crucial match for both teams. It will be the 43rd match of this season. RCB is currently ranked 3rd in the points table. They have won 6 out of 10 games played. Whereas RR is currently ranked 7th in the points table. They have won 4 out of 10 matches played. RCB will be looking to concrete their spot for the playoffs whereas RR will fight for a place in the same. Dubai International Stadium in Dubai will be hosting this crucial game. Previously, both the team played against each other 24 times in IPL. RR managed to have 10 wins to their name compared to RCB’s 11. RCB won the previous meeting with RR by 10 wickets in the first phase of the tournament.
RCB vs RR match telecast:
The IPL match between RCB vs RR will be live in India from 7:30 pm. The match will be telecasted live on Star Sports Network and Disney plus Hotstar.
RCB vs RR pitch report and other details:
The match is going to be played at Dubai International Stadium in Dubai. The pitch offers a batting-friendly surface. Pacers can get assistance in the early overs. Spinners can dangerous in the middle overs. The average 1st innings score on this ground is 160. Teams batting second here have won 60% of the time. Fielding first should be a good decision after winning the toss here today.
RCB vs RR fantasy tips for best player selection:
Top 5 picks:
- Harshal Patel –Harshal Patel is currently holding the purple cap and is expected to win it. He has been phenomenal this season picking a hattrick in the last match. Harshal has picked 23 wickets in 10 matches so far. He should be a must take addition to the fantasy team.
- Sanju Samson – Sanju Samson has been brilliant this season with the bat. He has scored 433 runs in 10 matches so far. He will be an excellent batting option.
- Chris Morris – Chris Morris has performed well this season. He has picked 14 wickets and have scored 53 runs in 9 matches. He will be an excellent all-round option.
- Devdutt Padikkal –Padikkal has batted very well in this season so far. He managed to score 287 runs in 9 matches so far. He will be an excellent batting option.
- Virat Kohli –Captain Kohli has scored 307 runs in 10 matches so far. He looks in good touch. Kohli will be a good batting option for today.
- Mahipal Lamror – Mahipal Lamror has only played 3 games so far, all in the second phase of the tournament. He has scored 91 runs and have picked 1 wicket in 3 games. He will be a useful addition.
- Kyle Jamieson –Jamieson has picked up 9 wickets in 9 matches so far for RCB. He will be a good bowling option.
- Chetan Sakariya – ChetanSakariya has played well so far. He has picked 11 wickets in 10 games in this season.
Also read: List of Top-5 fastest IPL fifties
RCB vs RR fantasy tips for Dream 11:
Keeper – Sanju Samson (10 Cr)
Batsmen – Virat Kohli (10 Cr), Devdutt Padikkal (9 Cr), Mahipal Lamror (8 Cr)
All-rounder – Chris Morris (9.5 Cr), Glenn Maxwell (9.5 Cr)
Bowlers – Harshal Patel (9.5 Cr), Mustafizur Rahman (9 Cr), Chetan Sakariya (8.5 Cr), Kyle Jamieson (8.5 Cr), Yuzvendra Chahal (8.5 Cr)
Captain – Harshal Patel
Vice-Captain – Sanju Samson
For more such interesting Cricket facts and updates, please visit thesportslite.com frequently.
Thank you for visiting. Have a good day ahead.