MI vs SRH fantasy tips and match details:
Read about MI vs SRH Dream 11 fantasy tips and match details in this article.
MI vs SRH match details:
Mumbai Indians will face Sunrisers Hyderabad in a do-or-die match for the former. Although even if MI wins it’s nearly impossible for them to qualify due to KKR’s Superior run rate. It will be the 55th match of this season. MI is currently holding the 6th in the points table. They have won 6 out of 13 matches played. Whereas SRH is ranked 8th in the points table. They have won 3 out of 13 matches played. Sheikh Zayed Stadium in Abu Dhabi will be hosting this crucial encounter. Both the team have played 17 times against each other. MI has got a slight upper hand with 9 wins. SRH has won the remaining 8 matches. MI won the previous meeting against SRH by 13 runs when both the teams met in the first phase of the tournament.
MI vs SRH match telecast:
The IPL match between MI vs SRH will be live in India from 7:30 pm. The match will be telecasted live on Star Sports Network and Disney plus Hotstar.
MI vs SRH pitch report and other details:
The match is going to be played at Sheikh Zayed Stadium in Abu Dhabi. The pitch offers a batting-friendly surface. Pacers can perform well at the latter stages today. Spinners can come handy in the middle overs. The average 1st innings score on this ground is 160. Teams batting second here have won 60% of the time. Fielding first should be a wise decision after winning the toss here today.
MI vs SRH fantasy tips for best player selection:
Top 5 picks:
- Jason Holder – Jason Holder has been fantastic in the second phase. He has scored 84 runs and have picked 12 wickets playing only 7 games so far. He will be an excellent all-round option.
- Jasprit Bumrah – Jasprit Bumrah has been brilliant with the ball this season. He has picked 19 wickets in 13 matches so far. Bumrah will be an excellent bowling option.
- Rohit Sharma – Rohit Sharma is a dependable name in MI squad. He has scored 363 runs in 12 matches so far. Rohit will be a good batting option.
- Rashid Khan – Rashid Khan has bowled well this IPL. He has got 16 wickets in 13 games to his name. He can be a real game changer.
- Kieron Pollard – Pollard has been very dependable to this MI side. He has scored 232 runs and have picked 5 wickets in 13 games so far. He will be an excellent all-round option.
- Kane Williamson – Kane Williamson is a very dependable batter for SR. He has scored 266 runs in 10 games so far. He will be a good batting option.
MI vs SRH fantasy tips for Dream 11:
Keeper – Quinton de Kock (9.5 Cr)
Batsmen – Rohit Sharma (10 Cr), Kane Williamson (9.5 Cr), Abdul Samad (8 Cr)
All-rounder – Jason Holder (9.5 Cr), Kieron Pollard (9 Cr), Abhishek Sharma (8 Cr),
Bowlers – Jasprit Bumrah (9.5 Cr), Rashid Khan (9.5 Cr), Trent Boult (9 Cr), Nathan Coulter-Nile (8.5 Cr)
Captain – Kieron Pollard
Vice-Captain – Jason Holder
For more such interesting Cricket facts and updates, please visit thesportslite.com frequently.
Thank you for visiting. Have a good day ahead.