CSK vs DC fantasy tips and match details:
Read about CSK vs DC Dream 11 fantasy tips and match details in this article.
CSK vs DC match details:
Chennai Super Kings will face Delhi Capitals in a top-of-the-table encounter. It will be the 50th match of this edition. CSK is currently the table-toppers in the points table. They have won 9 out of 12 matches played. Whereas DC is ranked 2nd currently in the points table. They have also won 9 out of 12 matches played. CSK is ahead in the table due to its improved run rate. Both the teams have earned qualification to playoffs. Dubai International Cricket Stadium in Dubai will be hosting this encounter. Previously both the team have played 24 times against each other. CSK has got the upper hand with 15 wins. RR has won the remaining 9 matches. DC won the previous meeting against CSK by 7 wickets when both the teams met in the first phase of the tournament.
CSK vs DC match telecast:
The IPL match between CSK vs DC will be live in India from 7:30 pm. The match will be telecasted live on Star Sports Network and Disney plus Hotstar.
Also read: Top 5 fastest balls bowled in International cricket
CSK vs DC pitch report and other details:
The match is going to be played at Dubai International Cricket Stadium in Dubai. The pitch offers a batting-friendly surface. Pacers can perform well at the early stages today. Spinners can be handy in the middle overs. The average 1st innings score on this ground is 160. Teams batting second here have won 80% of the time. Fielding first should be a wise decision after winning the toss here today.
CSK vs DC fantasy tips for best player selection:
Top 5 picks:
- Faf du Plessis – Faf du Plessis has been excellent with the bat this season. He has scored 460 runs 12 matches so far. Faf is also in the orange cap race. He will be an excellent batting option.
- Shikhar Dhawan – Shikhar Dhawan has been brilliant this season. He has scored 462 runs in 12 matches so far. Dhawan will be an excellent batting option.
- Ruturaj Gaikwad – Ruturaj Gaikwad is currently second in the orange cap race. He has batted superbly throughout this season. Ruturaj has scored 508 runs in 12 matches so far in this season. He will be an excellent batting option.
- Avesh Khan – Avesh Khan has suddenly emerged to the spotlights after performing excellently this season with the ball. He has got 21 wickets to his name in 12 matches so far. He will be an excellent bowling option.
- Ravindra Jadeja – Ravindra Jadeja is one of the most dependable player in CSK squad. He has scored 211 runs and have picked 8 wickets in 12 matches so far. Jadeja can be a destructive batsman when needed.
- Moeen Ali – Moeen Ali is playing awesome cricket this season. He is an excellent all-rounder. Ali has scored 299 runs with the bat and have picked 5 wickets in 11 matches played. He can also do aggressive batting when needed.
- Axar Patel – Axar Patel can be included as a bowling all-rounder. He has picked 12 wickets in 8 matches so far.
Also read: Top Five Surprising Picks for T20 World Cup 2021
CSK vs DC fantasy tips for Dream 11:
Keeper – MS Dhoni (8.5 Cr)
Batsmen – Faf du Plessis (10.5 Cr), Shikhar Dhawan (10 Cr) Ruturaj Gaikwad (9 Cr)
All-rounder – Ravindra Jadeja (10 Cr), Moeen Ali (9.5 Cr), Axar Patel (9 Cr)
Bowlers – Avesh Khan (9 Cr), Deepak Chahar (8.5 Cr), Shardul Thakur (8.5 Cr)
Captain – Shikhar Dhawan
Vice-Captain – Ravindra Jadeja
For more such interesting Cricket facts and updates, please visit thesportslite.com frequently.
Thank you for visiting. Have a good day ahead.