Friday, September 30, 2022
HomeNBANew York Liberty vs Dallas Wings Predictions, Head to Head, Betting Odds,...

New York Liberty vs Dallas Wings Predictions, Head to Head, Betting Odds, Predicted Line-ups: WNBA

New York Liberty vs Dallas Wings is a must win game for the Liberty side if they are to have any chance of making the postseason.

The New York Liberty vs Dallas Wings is a must win game for the Liberty side. They are clinging to their dwindling chances of making the playoffs with only a few games left in the regular season. They must win tonight’s game against the hot Dallas Wings squad if they are to have any chance of making the postseason. The odds and predictions for Liberty vs. Wings point out New York’s uni-directional attack as the vulnerability that would ultimately cause them to lose to this much more capable Dallas Wings side.

The New York Liberty are in disarray and have a difficult road to the playoffs, which includes two games versus the Wings. Dallas isn’t a esay team to play against, even without top scorer Arike Ogunbowale. Let’s Check out the betting odds, best picks, probable Squad and the predictions for the game.

New York Liberty vs Dallas Wings: Odds

Accoding to FiveThirtyEight there is 70% chance of Dallas Wings winning the game. There is only 30% chances that New York Liberty will win the Game. Clearly, the odds are in favor of the Wings in the WNBA game.

Also Read: Kyrie Irving may end up in Lakers for 2023 Season

New York Liberty vs Dallas Wings: Recent Form

The New York Liberty’s season is on life support despite having many bright players and a rising new star. With four games left, two against the Wings and one against the Dream, they are one half game behind both the Atlanta Dream and Phoenix Mercury for the last playoff positions. They will have control over their own destiny going into the season’s final weekend if they can defeat Dallas twice. But given how much better this Wings squad has looked as the season has progressed, that’s a fairly big ask.

New York Liberty vs Dallas Wings
New York Liberty

Dallas’ victory over the Wings over the Las Vegas Aces in the game before should help them project the image of being better than their record would imply, despite the fact that they had to eke out an overtime victory against the Indiana Fever. They continue to be dominant against the spread as well; they are 19-12-1 overall and 6-4 in their past 10 games. Only 4-6, the Liberty have won twice, both times over the struggling Los Angeles Sparks.

New York Liberty vs Dallas Wings
Dallas Wings

New York Liberty vs Dallas Wings: Head to Head

In the last three years Dallas Wings and New Liberty have met 6 times. Dalllas Wings won 4 times whereas New York Liberty has only won 2 times. When both these sides met in May this year, Dallas Wings won by 81-71. In September, last year, Wings won a very close match by 77-76. In a yet again very close match in July, Last year, New York Liberty side was able to win by 99-96.

So, we can expect another very competitive game for this fixture.

Best Picks of the Game

S. Ionescu

T. McCowan

Allisha Gray

New York Liberty vs Dallas Wings: Possible Lineups

Liberty

C. Dangerfield

S. Ionescu

J. Willoughby

Rebecca Allen

S. Dolson

Wings

Allisha Gray

Marina Mabrey

Tyasha Harris

K. Thornton

T. McCowan

Predictions

The odds are certainly in favor of the Dallas Wings. If we look at the scores of the last few matches between these sides, Dallas wings have won more matches. But, the scores of the matches were very close.

The betting odds though favor the Wings, but an upset is always round the corner. Let’s see who comes out victorious.

Also Read: US basketball star Brittney Griner sentenced to nine years of prison Russian court

RELATED ARTICLES

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

Read More