Mumbai’s Brabourne Stadium will host the 12th game of the WPL 2023 between the ascendant Mumbai Indians Women (MI-W) and the languishing Gujarat Giants Women (GUJ-W). To know more read the full article on MI-W vs GUJ-W Dream11 Prediction, Player Stats, Captain & Vice-Captain, Fantasy Cricket Tips, Pitch report, Playing XI, Injury and weather updates.
Mumbai Indians continued their league supremacy by defeating UP Warriorz in their most recent game to claim their fourth straight victory. Saika Ishaque from the infield grabbed three wickets, and Amelia Kerr from New Zealand claimed two to hold the Warriorz to 159 runs for six wickets. Natalie Sciver-Brunt added 45* off 31 and Captain Harmanpreet Kaur added 53* off 33 to pursue the target.
The Gujarat Giants lost to the Delhi Capitals by a score of 10 wickets in their most recent match. When batting first, they were held to just 105/9, with Kim Garth leading the way with 32* off 37. After only one victory in their first four games, they are still in fourth place in the standings.
MI-W vs GUJ-W Match Details
- Date: March 14, 2023
- Time: 7:30 PM IST
- Venue: Brabourne Stadium, Mumbai
- Live Streaming: Jio Cinema
Brabourne Stadium Pitch Report
The Brabourne Stadium pitch in Mumbai will support good stroke play, and the batsmen will have no trouble batting on the surface. It won’t be simple to take wickets because the surface won’t give the bowlers much help. The pitch offers good support for both bowlers and batsmen. Depending on the current state of the ground, the team that wins the toss may choose to bowl or bat.
Mumbai Weather Conditions
The match will be played under a clear sky, with zero signs of rain or overcast weather.
Mumbai Indians Women vs Gujarat Giants Women: Head-to-Head Records
- Mumbai Indians Women: 1
- Gujarat Women: 0
MI-W vs GUJ-W Top Players
- Hayley Matthews: 168 runs and 7 wickets in 4 matches
- Saika Ishaque: 12 wickets in 4 matches
- Harleen Deol: 133 runs in 4 matches
- Kim Grath: 5 wickets in 4 games
MI-W vs GUJ-W Dream 11 Top Picks
- Harmanpreet Kaur: In the first game, the Mumbai Indians captain made a crucial bat delivery at the appropriate time. She generated 65 runs off 30 pitches, leading the squad to a whopping 207 runs overall. In each of his last two games, Harmanpreet has reached the fifty-run mark.
- Saika Ishaque: In the first game, the talented spinner thoroughly dismantled the Gujarat Giants’ batting order and left an impression on her bowling abilities. In 3.1 overs, she took four wickets for 11 runs, including one on her debut.
- Harleen Deol: Despite her team’s recent troubles on the field, Harleen is the standout hitter and has been in excellent form recently. She is leading her side in scoring with 133 runs after four games and struck 20 off 14 against the Delhi Capitals.
Mumbai Indians Women vs Gujarat Giants Women Dream11 Prediction Team
- Wicket keepers: Y Bhatia
- Batters: H Kaur, L Wolvaardt, H Deol
- All-rounders: H Matthews, N Sciver, A Kerr, K Grath
- Bowlers: G Wareham, S Ishaque, I Wong
Dream11 Captain & Vice-Captain Choice For Today’s Match
- Captain: H Matthews
- Vice-Captain: S Ishaque
Mumbai Indians Women vs Royal Challengers Bangalore Women Probable XI
MI-W Probable XI: Hayley Matthews, Yastika Bhatia (wk), Natalie Sciver, Harmanpreet Kaur (c), Amelia Kerr, Pooja Vastrakar, Issy Wong, Amanjot Kaur, Humaira Kazi, Jintimani Kalita, Saika Ishaque
GUJ-W Probable XI: S Verma, S Meghana, H Deol, D Hemalatha, A Gardner, Sneh Rana(C), M Joshi, G Wareham, TP Kanwer, KJ Garth, L Wolvaardt
MI-W vs GUJ-W Dream11 Match Prediction: Who Will Win?
Both teams have talented top-order hitters who can score a lot of runs and reliable all-rounders, and they might be the difference. Both teams will, therefore, be prepared to claim their victory in the competition.
Thank you for reading it. Leave us a comment if you liked it.
Do follow us on: Google News | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Youtube | LinkedIn
Have a good day ahead 🙂