The 17th match of the WPL 2023 will take place on Monday, March 20, at the Brabourne Stadium in Mumbai between the Gujarat Giants Women (GUJ-W) and the UP Warriorz Women (UP-W). To know more read the full article on GUJ-W vs UP-W Dream11 Prediction, Player Stats, Captain & Vice-Captain, Fantasy Cricket Tips, Pitch report, Playing XI and weather updates.
Only two of Gujarat Giants Women’s seven games have been victories. In their most recent game, Gujarat Giants chose to bat after winning the toss over Royal Challengers Bangalore Women. They posted a formidable total of 188 runs with the loss of only four wickets thanks to a strong finish. Nonetheless, Bangalore easily won the match after a magnificent knock of 99 by Sophie Devine.
On the other hand, the UP Warriorz Women have played six games, winning three matches and losing three matches. In their most recent match, the UP Warriorz Women faced the Mumbai Indians Women, and UP won the toss and chose to field. Mumbai could only score 127 runs in the first innings due to early wicket losses. With three wickets taken, Ecclestone had the most in the game. Mumbai put up a fight, and it wasn’t until the very last over that UP prevailed by five wickets.
RCB-W vs GUJ-W: Match Details
- Date: March 20, 2023
- Time: 7:30 PM IST
- Venue: Brabourne Stadium, Mumbai
- Live Streaming: Jio Cinema
Brabourne Stadium Pitch Report
The Brabourne Stadium pitch in Mumbai will support good stroke play, and the batters will have no trouble batting on the surface. It won’t be simple to take wickets because the surface won’t give the bowlers much help. The pitch offers good support for both bowlers and batters. Depending on the current state of the ground, the team that wins the toss may choose to bowl or bat. Read More: BDM vs CLT Dream11 Prediction, Player Stats, Captain & Vice-Captain, Fantasy Cricket Tips, Playing XI, Pitch Report, Injury And Weather Updates Of Assam T20 Premier Club Championship
GUJ-W vs UP-W: Weather Conditions
The match will be played under a clear sky at the Brabourne Stadium in Mumbai with zero signs of rain or overcast weather.
Gujarat Giants Women vs UP Warriorz Head-to-Head Records
- Gujarat Giants Women: 0
- UP Warriorz: 1
GUJ-W vs UP-W Player Stats
- Ashleigh Gardner: 9 wickets in 6 matches
- Kim Garth: 8 wickets in 5 matches
- Harleen Deol: 198 runs in 7 matches
- Sophie Ecclestone: 12 wickets in 6 matches
- Tahlia McGrath: 180 runs in 5 innings
GUJ-W vs UP-W: Dream 11 Top Picks
- Sophie Ecclestone: Ecclestone can score runs with the bat and is tied for the most wickets taken in the tournament thus far. In six games, she’s taken 12 wickets and scored 51 runs.
- Ashleigh Gardner: Gardner might be your best option to captain your fantasy team. She has played in seven matches in this tournament, scoring 144 runs and grabbing nine wickets.
- Deepti Sharma: Sharma has been among the top all-around players this season. She should be on your team because she has nine wickets and a total of 65 runs from six games.
- Tahlia McGrath: Tahlia has been hitting the ball well. In six games where he also managed to pick up two wickets, she has amassed 180 runs at a strike rate of 156.52.
Gujarat Giants Women vs UP Warriorz: Dream11 Prediction Team
- Wicketkeepers: A Healy
- Batters: H Deol, L Wolvaardt, G Harris
- All-rounders: A Gardner, K Garth, T McGrath, D Sharma
- Bowlers: T Kanwer, S Eccelstone, R Gayakwad
Dream11 Captain & Vice-Captain Choice For Today’s Match
- Captain: A Gardner
- Vice-Captain: S Eccelstone
Gujarat Giants Women vs UP Warriorz: Probable XI
GUJ-W Probable XI: S Verma, S Meghana, S Dunkley, H Deol, D Hemalatha, A Gardner, A Sutherland, Sneh Rana(C), M Joshi, TP Kanwer, KJ Garth
UP-W Probable XI: Alyssa Healy(C), K P Navgire, Simran Shaikh, GM Harris, TM McGrath, DP Vaidya, DB Sharma, Parshavi Chopra, S Ecclestone, K Anjali Sarwani, RS Gayakwad. Read More: MYH vs AAS Dream11 Prediction, Player Stats, Captain & Vice-Captain, Fantasy Cricket Tips, Pitch Report, Playing XI, Injury And Weather Updates | Asia T10 Challenge
GUJ-W vs UP-W: Dream11 Match Prediction: Who Will Win?
Both teams have talented top-order hitters who can score a lot of runs and reliable all-rounders, and they might be the difference. Both teams will, therefore, be prepared to claim their victory in the competition.
Thank you for reading it. Leave us a comment if you liked it.
Do follow us on: Google News | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Youtube | LinkedIn
Have a good day ahead 🙂