The 16th match of the WPL 2023 will take place on Monday, March 18 at the Brabourne Stadium in Mumbai between Royal Challengers Bangalore Women (RCB-W) and Gujarat Giants Women (GUJ-W). To know more read the full article on GUJ-W vs RCB-W Dream11 Prediction, Player Stats, Captain & Vice-Captain, Fantasy Cricket Tips, Pitch report, Playing XI, Injury and weather updates.
Bangalore lost five straight games before their last game, which was their first victory of the season. In their previous game, they defeated the UP Warriorz by five wickets after chasing 136 runs in 18 overs.
The Giants have won two of their last six games and are entering this contest on the heels of a victory against the Delhi Capitals. Laura Wolvaardt and Ashleigh Gardner each scored fifty runs to help Gujarat score 147 runs in 20 overs for the cost of four wickets.
RCB-W vs GUJ-W Match Details
- Date: March 18, 2023
- Time: 7:30 PM IST
- Venue: Brabourne Stadium, Mumbai
- Live Streaming: Jio Cinema
Brabourne Stadium Pitch Report
The Brabourne Stadium pitch in Mumbai will support good stroke play, and the batters will have no trouble batting on the surface. It won’t be simple to take wickets because the surface won’t give the bowlers much help. The pitch offers good support for both bowlers and batters. Depending on the current state of the ground, the team that wins the toss may choose to bowl or bat. Read More: MI-W vs UP-W Dream11 Prediction, Player Stats, Captain & Vice-Captain, Fantasy Cricket Tips, Pitch report, Playing XI and weather updates | WPL 2023
RCB-W vs GUJ-W Weather Conditions
The match will be played under a clear sky at the Brabourne Stadium in Mumbai with zero signs of rain or overcast weather.
Royal Challengers Bangalore Women vs Gujarat Giants Women Head-to-Head Records
- Gujarat Giants Women: 0
- Royal Challengers Bangalore Women: 0
RCB-W vs GUJ-W Player Stats
- H Knight: 4 wickets in 6 games
- A Gardener: 9 Wickets in 6 games
- E Perry: 205 runs in 6 games
- Harleen Deol: 186 runs in 6 games
RCB-W vs GUJ-W: Dream 11 Top Picks
- Ellyse Perry: For the Challengers against the Delhi Capitals in the opening game, she hit 31 runs off 19 deliveries. Perry, who last month assisted Australia in winning their sixth T20 World Cup championship, will be a key member of her squad in this match.
- Heather Knight: The English all-rounder, who was removed for a duck in the last game, had a significant influence in the opening contest. In just 21 deliveries, she scored 34 runs and took two wickets.
- Ashleigh Gardner: The Australian all-rounder, 25, has a strike rate of 125 and has scored 25 runs in two games. Furthermore, she took one wicket at a nine economy. Gardner is one of the most crucial players for the Giants in Beth Mooney’s absence after playing a significant part for Australia in the T20 World Cup last month.
Royal Challengers Bangalore Women vs Gujarat Giants Women: Dream11 Prediction Team
- Wicket keepers: R Ghosh
- Batters: S Devine, H Knight, H Deol, S Dunkley
- All-rounders: E Perry, A Gardner, K Garth
- Bowlers: M Schutt, T Kanwer, M Joshi
Dream11 Captain & Vice-Captain Choice For Today’s Match
- Captain: A Gardner
- Vice-Captain: E Perry
Gujarat Giants Women vs Royal Challengers Bangalore Women: Probable XI
GUJ-W Probable XI: S Verma, S Meghana, S Dunkley, H Deol, D Hemalatha, A Gardner, A Sutherland, Sneh Rana(C), M Joshi, TP Kanwer, KJ Garth
RCB-W Probable XI: Richa Ghosh, S Mandhana(C), DD Kasat, HC Knight, SFM Devine, EA Perry, Shreyanka Patil, Kanika Ahuja, Renuka Singh, Preeti Bose, ML Schutt. Read More: PRP vs NCMI Dream11 Prediction, Player Stats, Captain & Vice-Captain, Fantasy Cricket Tips, Pitch report, Playing XI, and weather updates | Kuwait Challenges Cup T20
RCB-W vs GUJ-W: Dream11 Match Prediction: Who Will Win?
Both teams have talented top-order hitters who can score a lot of runs and reliable all-rounders, and they might be the difference. Both teams will, therefore, be prepared to claim their victory in the competition.
Thank you for reading it. Leave us a comment if you liked it.
Do follow us on: Google News | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Youtube | LinkedIn
Have a good day ahead 🙂