The 15th match of the Women’s Premier League 2023 will take place on Saturday, March 18, at the Dr DY Patil Sports Academy, pitting Mumbai Indians Women (MI-W) against UP Warriorz (UP-W). To know more read the full article on MI-W vs UP-W Dream11 Prediction, Player Stats, Captain & Vice-Captain, Fantasy Cricket Tips, Pitch report, Playing XI and weather updates.
Mumbai is in the lead in the points table after winning each of their first five games. They’ve already earned a spot in the playoffs. In the previous game, they defeated Gujarat Giants by 55 runs after scoring 162 runs overall with the loss of eight wickets.
The UP Warriorz are in third place in the points standings after winning two of their last five games. They have dropped their last two games and will be hoping to turn things around. They were defeated by Royal Challengers Bangalore in their previous match by a margin of five wickets.
MI-W vs UP-W: Match Details
Date: March 18, 2023
Time: 3:30 PM IST
Venue: Dr DY Patil Sports Academy, Mumbai
Live Streaming: Jio Cinema
Dr DY Patil Sports Academy Pitch Report
The Dr DY Patil Sports Academy pitch in Mumbai will support good stroke play, and the batters will have no trouble batting on the surface. It won’t be simple to take wickets because the surface won’t give the bowlers much help. The pitch offers good support for both bowlers and batters. Depending on the current state of the ground, the team that wins the toss may choose to bowl or bat. Read More: MYH vs IDK Dream11 Prediction, Player Stats, Captain & Vice-Captain, Fantasy Cricket Tips, Pitch report, Playing XI and weather updates | Asia T10 Challenge
MI-W vs UP-W Weather Conditions
The match will be played under a clear sky at the DY Patil Sports Academy in Mumbai with zero signs of rain or overcast weather.
Mumbai Indians Women vs UP Warriorz: Head-to-Head Records
- Mumbai Indians Women: 1
- UP Warriorz: 0
MI-W vs UP-W Player Stats
- N Sciver: 182 runs in 5 games
- H Matthews: 168 runs and 10 wickets in 5 games
- T McGrath: 162 runs in 5 games
- S Eccelstone: 9 wickets in 5 games
MI-W vs UP-W: Dream 11 Top Picks
- Harmanpreet Kaur: In the first game, the Mumbai Indians captain made a crucial bat delivery at the appropriate time. She generated 65 runs off 30 pitches, leading the squad to a whopping 207 runs overall. In each of his last two games, Harmanpreet has reached the fifty-run mark.
- Saika Ishaque: In the first game, the talented spinner thoroughly dismantled the Gujarat Giants’ batting order and left an impression on her bowling abilities. In 3.1 overs, she took four wickets for 11 runs, including one on her debut.
- Tahlia McGrath: She has scored the most runs for the Warriors thus far this year. McGrath smashed 11 fours and four sixes in scoring 90 runs off of 50 deliveries. The WPL’s highest individual score to date is this one.
Mumbai Indians Women vs UP Warriorz: Dream11 Prediction Team
- Wicket keepers: Y Bhatia
- Batters: H Kaur, G Harris, K P Navgire
- All-rounders: H Matthews, N Sciver, D Sharma, T McGrath
- Bowlers: S Eccelstone, S Ishaque, I Wong
Dream11 Captain & Vice-Captain Choice For Today’s Match
- Captain: H Matthews
- Vice-Captain: N Sciver
Mumbai Indians Women vs UP Warriorz: Probable XI
MI-W Probable XI: Yastika Bhatia, Amanjot Kaur, H Kaur(C), S Ishaque, Dhara Gujjar, Hayley Matthews, NR Sciver, AC Kerr, HY Kazi, Jintimani Kalita, Issy wong
UP-W Probable XI: Alyssa Healy(C), K P Navgire, Simran Shaikh, Shweta Sehrawat, GM Harris, TM McGrath, DP Vaidya, DB Sharma, S Ecclestone, K Anjali Sarwani, RS Gayakwad. Read More: NMC vs NSS Dream11 Prediction, Player Stats, Captain & Vice-Captain, Fantasy Cricket Tips, Pitch report, Playing XI, Injury and weather updates | Assam T20 Premier Club Championship
MI-W vs UP-W: Dream11 Match Prediction: Who Will Win?
Both teams have talented top-order hitters who can score a lot of runs and reliable all-rounders, and they might be the difference. Both teams will, therefore, be prepared to claim their victory in the competition.
Thank you for reading it. Leave us a comment if you liked it.
Do follow us on: Google News | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Youtube | LinkedIn
Have a good day ahead 🙂