Mumbai Indians and UP Warriorz will play the first-ever semi-final Match of the TATA Women’s Premier League at DY Patil Sports Academy, Navi Mumbai on 24th March 2023. In this article, we will provide you with MI-W vs UP-W Dream11 Prediction, Player Stats, Captain & Vice-Captain, Fantasy Cricket Tips, Playing XI, Pitch Report, Injury and weather updates of the TATA Women’s Premier League.
Mumbai Indians and UP Warriorz will play the 21st match i.e., the semi-final match of the Women’s Premier league. Delhi has already qualified for the finals and the winner of this contest will face Delhi Capitals in the finals. Mumbai Indians had a dominating start to the tournament and won the first five matches of the league stage. But due to some reasons, they lost their next to matches and later defeated Royal Challengers Bangalore to make it to the Playoffs. Whereas, UP Warriorz had a roller coaster of a season and won four out of their eight matches to make it to the semi-finals. Will it be UP Warriorz or Mumbai Indians to play the first-ever final of the Women’s Premier League? Get Ready for an edge-of-the-seat thriller at the DY Patil Sports Academy.
MI-W vs UP-W Match Details
|Match||Mumbai Indians v/s UP Warriorz|
|Date||24th March 2023|
|Time||07:30 pm IST|
|Venue||DY Patil Sports Academy, Navi Mumbai|
|Live streaming||Jio Cinema|
DY Patil Sports Academy Pitch Report
DY Patil Sports Academy pitches are known to be balanced surfaces. This pitch is Mostly preferred by batters and spin bowlers as the track provides bounce and turn. The first innings average total is around 130. The toss will play a big factor as the team winning the toss will like to bowl first using the pitch condition and chase the target. Also Read: Hayley Matthews Net Worth 2023, Salary, Endorsements, Cars, Houses, Properties, Charities, Etc.
DY Patil Sports Academy, Navi Mumbai Weather condition
The weather at DY Patil Sports Academy in Navi Mumbai is expected to be Smoke with cold winds around. The temperature will be around 26-29 degrees with moderate wind speed. You can enjoy the match without any rain interruptions.
MI-W vs UP-W Injury Update
No injuries from both team. We will update it as there will be any official information regarding injury.
MI-W vs UP-W Head-to-head records
Both teams have faced each other twice in the tournament and as of now, it stands 1-1. When they faced each for the first time Mumbai Indians won the match convincingly. Whereas, when they faced each other for the second time in the tournament UP Warriorz won the match in a close battle. Also Read: Sophie Devine Net Worth 2023, Salary, Cars, Brand Sponsors, Charities, etc.
MI-W vs UP-W Player Stats in the tournament
MI-W vs UP-W Dream11 Prediction Top Picks
- Hayley Matthews – The Mumbai Indian All-rounder is one of the top picks for the match. She is the most valuable player of the tournament and has contributed with both bat and bowl in every match. She has scored a total of 232 runs and has picked 12 wickets in eight matches. Hayley has contributed to the team in every match and is expected to perform well in the final.
- Tahlia McGrath – The UP Warriorz batter is one of the top picks for the match. She is the second-highest run scorer of the tournament and the highest run scorer of the team. Tahlia has scored a total of 295 runs in 8 matches and is in great form, making her a top pick.
- Amelia Kerr – The Mumbai Indians All-rounder is surely one of the top picks for the match. She is the second-highest wicket-taker in the tournament and has picked 13 wickets. Looking at the pitch conditions she has an advantage and will be lethal against the UP Warriorz batting line-up.
- Sophie Ecclestone – Sophie Ecclestone is the highest wicket-taker of the Tournament and has picked a total of 14 wickets. Moreover, she has an amazing economy of just above 6 runs and has picked wickets in every match she has played. Apart from the stats, the pitch will suit her which makes her a top pick for the match.
- Other Notable players – Harmanpreet Kaur, Alyssa Healy, Yastika Bhatia, Natalie Sciver, Saika Ishaque, and Issy Wong
MI-W vs UP-W Dream11 Prediction Team
- Wicketkeepers: A Healy, Y Bhatia
- Batters: H Kaur, T McGrath
- All-rounders: H Matthews, N Sciver, A Kerr, G Harris
- Bowlers: S Ecclestone, S Ishaque, I Wong
The above team is just a prediction team based on their performance. This is just a suggestion team by us.
MI-W vs UP-W Dream11 Captain & Vice-Captain
- Captain: H Matthews
- Vice-captain: Amelia Kerr
- Also Read: Smriti Mandhana Net Worth 2023, Salary, Endorsements, Cars, Houses, Properties, Etc
MI-W vs UP-W Probable XI
Both the teams will play their strongest XI.
MI-W: A Healy, T McGrath, K P Navgire, S Shaikh, S Sehrawat, G Harris, D Sharma, D Vaidya, S Ecclestone, R Gayakwad, A Sarwani
UP-W: Y Batia, A Kaur, H Kaur, H Matthews, N Sciver, A Kerr, H Kazi, P Vastrakar, S Ishaque, P Vastrakar, I Wong
MI-W vs UP-W Dream 11 Prediction: Who will win?
Both the teams are looking strong but the Mumbai Indians team is likely to win the match. The Mumbai Indians team as well as all the players are in great form. Most of their player are in the Top 10 rankings as per their role and will continue their runs. According to us, Mumbai Indians are likely to win the match. The toss will also play a big factor as the team winning the toss would use the advantage of the pitch.
Thank you for reading it. Leave us a comment if you liked it.
Do follow us on: Google News | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Youtube | LinkedIn
Have a good day ahead 🙂