UP Warriors and Gujrat Giants will play the 3rd Match of the TATA Women’s Premier League at the DY Patil Stadium, Navi Mumbai on 5th March 2023. In this article, we will provide you with UP-W vs GG-W Dream11 Prediction, Player Stats, Captain & Vice-Captain, Fantasy Cricket Tips, Playing XI, Pitch Report, Injury and weather updates of the TATA Women’s Premier League.
The TATA Women’s Premier League has begun and UP Warriors Women and Gujrat Giants Women will play the third match of the league. UP Warriors is led by Vice-Captain of the Australian Cricketer team, Alyssa Healy. Whereas Gujrat Giants is led by Beth Mooney who is also an Australian Cricketer. This will be the second match for Gujrat Giants and UP Warriors will play their first match. Both the teams have a strong line-up and will be looking to win. Will UP Warriors open their account with a win or will Gujrat Giants be back on their winning ways? Get ready for a nail-biting encounter that is all set to happen at the DY Patil Stadium in Navi Mumbai. Also Read: RCB-W vs DEL-W Dream11 Prediction, Player Stats, Captain & Vice-Captain, Fantasy Cricket Tips, Playing XI, Pitch Report, Injury and weather updates of the TATA Women’s Premier League
|Match||UP Warriors v/s Gujrat Giants|
|Date||5th March 2023|
|Time||07:30 pm IST|
|Venue||DY Patil Stadium, Navi Mumbai|
|Live streaming||JIO Cinema|
DY Patil Stadium pitches are known to be batting surfaces. This pitch is Mostly preferred by batters and pace bowlers as the track provides bounce and swing. The first innings average total is around 179. The toss will play a big factor as the team winning will like to bowl first and restrict the opponents to a low total.
The weather at DY Patil Stadium in Navi Mumbai is expected to be Smoke with cold winds around. The temperature will be around 27-32 degrees with Moderate wind speed. You can enjoy the match without any rain interruptions.
No injuries from both teams. We will update it as there will be any official information regarding injury. Also Read: WAS vs TIT Dream11 Prediction, Captain & Vice-Captain, Fantasy Cricket Tips, Playing XI, Pitch report, Weather and other updates- CSA Four-Day Series Division 1
UP-W vs GG-W Head-to-head records
Both teams will be facing each other for the first time in the tournament. It is the inaugural match in the TATA Women’s Premier League
UP-W vs GG-W Player Stats in the tournament
No stats are available as of now.
UP-W vs GG-W Dream11 Top Picks
- Sophia Ecclestone – The English All-Rounder is one of the top picks for the match. She is surely one of the choices for Captain or vice-captain of your side. She is one of the main players in the UP Warriors line-up and is expected to perform well. She is a destructive batter and bowl spin, making her a top pick for the match.
- Deepti Sharma – The Star Indian All-Rounder is one of the top picks for the match. She is one of the best all-rounders in the Indian Cricket Women’s team and is expected to perform well. One of the main reasons for her to be in the top picks is her explosive batting. She will give tight economical spells with wickets and can even contribute with the bat.
- Ashleigh Gardner – The Australian All-Rounder is surely one of the top picks for the match. She was a part of the Australian team when they won the ICC Women’s T20 World Cup. She is one of the best all-rounders in women’s cricket and is expected to perform well.
- Alyssa Healy – The Vice-Captain of the Australian Cricket team, Alyssa Healy is one of the top picks for the match. She is in great form and would like to continue her form in the TATA Women’s Premier League. Also Read: SAU vs BAH Dream11 Prediction, Player Stats, Captain & Vice-Captain, Fantasy Cricket Tips, Pitch report, Playing XI, Injury and weather updates | ACC ODI Men’s Challenger Cup
UP-W vs GG-W Dream11 Prediction Team
- Wicketkeepers: A Healy, B Mooney
- Batters: T McGrath, H Doel
- All-rounders: S Ecclestone, D Sharma, A Sutherland, A Gardner
- Bowlers: S Ismail, G Wareham, T Kanwer
Dream11 Captain & Vice-Captain
- Captain: Sophia Ecclestone
- Vice-captain: Ashleigh Gardner
UP-W vs GG-W Probable XI
UP-W: K Navgire, A Healy, D Vaidya, T McGrath, D Sharma, S Shaikh, G Harris, R Gayakwad, S Ecclestone, S Ismail
GG-W: B Mooney, S Meghana, H Doel, A Gardner, A Sutherland, D Hemalatha, G Wareham, S Rana, T Kanwar, M Joshi, M Patel
UP-W vs GG-W Dream 11 Prediction: Who will win?
Both the teams are looking strong but the UP Warriors team is likely to win the match. The UP Warriors team has a great core and team who has more all-rounders them other players. They have a good team of foreign players as well as Indian players. Both teams look strong but UP Warriors is likely to win the match. The toss will also play a big factor as the team winning the toss would use the advantage of the pitch.
Thank you for reading it. Leave us a comment if you liked it.
Do follow us on: Google News | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Youtube | LinkedIn
Have a good day ahead 🙂