CSS Group and Ocean 7 will play the 12th Match of the Sharjah Hundred League at Sharjah Cricket Stadium, Sharjah on 5th March 2023. In this article, we will provide you with CSG vs OCS Dream11 Prediction, Player Stats, Captain & Vice-Captain, Fantasy Cricket Tips, Playing XI, Pitch Report, Injury and weather updates of the Sharjah Hundred League.
The Sharjah Hundred League has begun and the race to win matches and be at the top of the table has started. Both the team have started their tournament with losses and are at the middle and bottom of the table. CSS Group currently stands fourth in the points table with only one win out of the three matches played. Whereas Ocean 7 is at the bottom of the table and has both matches. Both the team are eying to win this match and be back to the winning ways. Will CSS Group win the match against Ocean 7 and climb to the top of the table or will Ocean 7 win against CSS Group and end their losing streak? An Edge of seat thriller is all set to happen at the Rawalpindi Cricket Stadium.
Also Read: UP-W vs GG-W Dream11 Prediction, Player Stats, Captain & Vice-Captain, Fantasy Cricket Tips, Playing XI, Pitch Report, Injury and weather updates of the TATA Women’s Premier League
|Match||CSS Group v/s Ocean 7|
|Date||5th March 2023|
|Time||11:15 pm IST|
|Venue||Sharjah Cricket Stadium, Sharjah|
Sharjah Cricket Stadium pitches are known to be bowling surfaces. This pitch is Mostly preferred by Pace bowlers as they can extract good bounce and swing from the track. The first innings average total is around 109. The toss will play a big factor as the team winning, will like to bowl first and restrict the opponents to a low total.
The weather at Sharjah Cricket Stadium in Sharjah is expected to be clear sky. The temperature will be around 16-19 degrees with light wind speed. You can enjoy the match without any rain interruptions.
As of now, there are no injuries in the teams. We will update you if any injuries take place.
CSG vs OCS Head-to-head records
Both teams will face each other for the first time in the tournament. Also Read: RCB-W vs DEL-W Dream11 Prediction, Player Stats, Captain & Vice-Captain, Fantasy Cricket Tips, Playing XI, Pitch Report, Injury and weather updates of the TATA Women’s Premier League
CSG vs OCS Player Stats in the tournament
CSG vs OCS Dream11 Top Picks
- Aquib Fazal – The Batsman is one of the top picks for the match and surely a captain or vice-captain of your team. He is the leading run-scorer of the tournament and has consistently scored runs in every match. He has scored a total of 113 runs in 3 matches and has an average of 40 runs.
- Gihan Chathuranga – The Right arm Pace Bowler is one of the top picks for the match. The player has 3 wickets in two matches so far and is the highest wicket-taker of the team. The bowler has also bowled under the economy of 6 making him one of the top picks for the match.
- Abdul Muqtadar – The batting all-rounder is surely one of the top picks for the match. The player has scored runs in both matches and will be hungry to score more runs. He is yet to take wickets with the bowl but is expected to do so in this match. Also Read: WAS vs TIT Dream11 Prediction, Captain & Vice-Captain, Fantasy Cricket Tips, Playing XI, Pitch report, Weather and other updates- CSA Four-Day Series Division 1
CSG vs OCS Dream11 Prediction Team
- Wicketkeepers: A Fazal
- Batters: N Muhammad, R Haridas, V Raj
- All-rounders: J Butt, M Shahir, N Khan
- Bowlers: M Mudassir, P Vimalnadh, A Muqtadar, G Chathuranga
Dream11 Captain & Vice-Captain
- Captain: Aquib Fazal
- Vice-captain: Abdul Muqtadar
CSG vs OCS Probable XI
CSG: A Fazal, R Haridas, V Raj, M Sheraz, A Farzeen, M Shahir, R Ali, M Rowmahs, P Vimalnadh, G Chathuranga, A Nalakam
OCS: M Atta, N Muhammad, S Zafar, H Saleem, J Butt, Z Mir, N Khan, M Ghulam, A Raza, A Babar, I Javed
CSG vs OCS Dream 11 Prediction: Who will win?
Both the teams are looking strong but the CSS Group team is likely to win the match. The CSS Group team is in good form and would like to continue it. The team has performed collectively and is in great form. CSS Group is likely to win the match and climb to the top two positions.
Thank you for reading it. Leave us a comment if you liked it.
Do follow us on: Google News | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Youtube | LinkedIn
Have a good day ahead 🙂