Islamabad United and Quetta Gladiators will play the 21st Match of the Super League T20 at Rawalpindi Cricket Stadium, Rawalpindi on 5th March 2023. In this article, we will provide you with ISL vs QUE Dream11 Prediction, Player Stats, Captain & Vice-Captain, Fantasy Cricket Tips, Playing XI, Pitch Report, Injury and weather updates of the Super League T20.
The Super League T20 is almost close to the end of the league stage and the calculations for who makes it to the playoffs are on. Islamabad United currently stands third in the points table with four wins out of their six matches played. Whereas Quetta Gladiators are at the bottom of the table and have won only one match out of the six played. If Quetta Gladiators wants to make it in the playoffs they have to win all of the remaining matches. Islamabad United are quite comfortable with their position on the points table and will be eying to be at the top of the table.
The last time when both teams faced each other, Islamabad United destroyed Quetta Gladiators with a winning margin of 63 runs. This time Quetta Gladiators are looking for their revenge and will be aiming to be back on the winning track. Will Islamabad United win the match against Quetta Gladiators and climb to the top of the table or will Quetta Gladiators win against Islamabad United and end their losing streak? An Edge of seat thriller is all set to happen at the Rawalpindi Cricket Stadium. Also Read: CSG vs OCS Dream11 Prediction, Player Stats, Captain & Vice-Captain, Fantasy Cricket Tips, Playing XI, Pitch Report, Injury and weather updates of the Sharjah Hundred League
|Match||Islamabad United v/s Quetta Gladiators|
|Date||5th March 2023|
|Time||07:30 pm IST|
|Venue||Rawalpindi Cricket Stadium, Rawalpindi|
Rawalpindi Cricket Stadium pitches are known to be batting surfaces. This pitch is Mostly preferred by batsmen and Pace bowlers as they can extract good bounce from the track. The first innings average total is around 158. The toss will play a big factor as the team winning, will like to bowl first and restrict the opponents to a low total.
The weather at Rawalpindi Cricket Stadium in Rawalpindi is expected to be clear sky. The temperature will be around 16-19 degrees with light wind speed. You can enjoy the match without any rain interruptions.
Both teams have faced the problem of players getting injured. Quetta Gladiators have lost Ahsan Ali for a while and he is still unavailable for the match. Whereas for Islamabad United Tymal Mills is out of the tournament. About the injury status of Colin Munro, scans have revealed no fractures to the thumb. Also Read: UP-W vs GG-W Dream11 Prediction, Player Stats, Captain & Vice-Captain, Fantasy Cricket Tips, Playing XI, Pitch Report, Injury and weather updates of the TATA Women’s Premier League
ISL vs QUE Head-to-head records
Both teams have faced each other a total of 16 times including the match of the current Super League T20. As of now the Head-to-head records stand at 8-8 and the winner of this match will be leading the record. The last time when both teams met in the tournament was on Feb 2023, Islamabad United defeated Quetta Gladiators by 63 runs.
ISL vs QUE Player Stats in the tournament
ISL vs QUE Dream11 Top Picks
- Hasan Ali – The pace bowler is one of the top picks for the match. He has picked up 8 wickets in only 4 matches and is the highest wicket-taker of the team. The pacer has made all four dream teams in the matches he has played and is expected to continue his run.
- Mohammad Hasnain – The Star Pace Bowler is one of the top picks for the match. The player has the potential to carry his team with his pace bowling. He has picked 8 wickets in the tournament so far and is the highest wicket-taker for the team. He has troubled the batsmen on a batting pitch and has an economy of under 8.
- Azam Khan – The Wicket-Keeper batsman is surely one of the top picks for the match. The batsman has scored runs consistently in the tournament and is the highest run scorer for the team. He is expected to score more runs and the star player to watch out for the match. Also Read: RCB-W vs DEL-W Dream11 Prediction, Player Stats, Captain & Vice-Captain, Fantasy Cricket Tips, Playing XI, Pitch Report, Injury and weather updates of the TATA Women’s Premier League
ISL vs QUE Dream11 Prediction Team
- Wicketkeepers: A Khan
- Batters: A Hales, R Dussen, I Ahmed
- All-rounders: M Hafeez, S Khan, O Smith, M Nawaz
- Bowlers: T Curran, H Ali, M Hasnain
Dream11 Captain & Vice-Captain
- Captain: Azam Khan
- Vice-captain: Mohammad Hasnain
ISL vs QUE Probable XI
ISL: C Munro, A Hales, R Dussen, F Ashraf, A Khan, A Ali, S Khan, M Khan, H Ali, R Raees, T Curran
QUE: S Ahmed, M Guptill, I Ahmed, W Smeed, Y Khan, M Nawaz, M Hafeez, O Smith, N Shah, N Ul-Haq, U Asif
ISL vs QUE Dream 11 Prediction: Who will win?
Both the teams are looking strong but the Islamabad United team is likely to win the match. The Islamabad United team is in good form and would like to continue it. The team has performed collectively and is in great form. Islamabad United is likely to win the match and climb to the top two positions.
Thank you for reading it. Leave us a comment if you liked it.
Do follow us on: Google News | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Youtube | LinkedIn
Have a good day ahead 🙂