The 28th match and the second match between Quetta Gladiators and Multan Sultans will be held on the 11th of March 2023 in the Pindi Cricket Stadium, Rawalpindi. The former team stands fifth with 6 points while the latter is in the third position with 10 points. So let’s take a look at the QUE vs MUL Dream11 Prediction, Player Stats, Captain & Vice-Captain, Fantasy Cricket Tips, Pitch Report, Playing XI, Injury And Weather Updates of the forthcoming match.
QUE vs MUL Match Details
|Match||Quetta Gladiators vs Multan Sultans|
|Date||11th March 2023|
|Time||07:30 PM IST|
|Venue||Pindi Cricket Stadium, Rawalpindi|
|Live Streaming||Sony Liv|
Pindi Cricket Stadium Pitch Report
The ground will host the third match of Group C where the two teams will be taking action for the very first time in the league. Cartama Oval provides a decent playing pitch for both batters and bowlers. Teams would like to win the toss and like to bowl first. Also read: RM vs ATL Dream 11 Prediction, Captain& Vice-Captain, Preview, H2H, Odds, Probable 11, Team News, and Other Details
Rawalpindi Weather Condition
The weather conditions in Rawalpindi will be favorable for an uninterrupted match. Temperature is going to be around 30 to 34 degree Celsius with a zero chances of precipitation.
QUE vs MUL Injury Update
There is no sign of any injury of any player from both team. We will update it as there will be any official information regarding injury.
QUE vs MUL Head-to-Head Records
In the previous encounter between the two teams which was the third match of the league, Multan Sultans won the match by 9 wickets. Quetta Gladiators set a target of just 110 which was very easy to chase. Also read: CSG vs ZGS Dream 11 Prediction, Player Stats, Captain & Vice Captain, Fantasy Cricket Tips, Pitch Report, Playing XI, Injury & Weather Updates| Sharjah Hundred League
QUE vs MUL Player Stats
QUE vs MUL Dream11 Top Picks
- Mohammad Rizwan: The second name to the ICC T20I player ranking, Rizwan is the go to opener for any Franchise in any league. The right-handed batter has so far scored 421 runs with an impressive strike rate of 141.28
- Martin Guptill: A highly skilled international T2O opener with experience of over 120 T20Is has performed well in the league. He has hit the ball with a strike rate of 142.19 wat every opportunity.
- Ihsanullah: The right arm fast who plays for Multan Sultans has impressed every spectator this season. He has been very disciplined with the ball and even has a five-wicket haul to his name.
QUE vs MUL Dream11 Prediction Team
- Wicketkeeper: Mohammad Rizwan
- Batters: Martin Guptill, Jason Roy, Rilee Rossouw, Shan Masood
- All-rounders: Anwar-Ali, Mohammad Nawaz
- Bowlers: Adil Rashid, Usama Mir, Ihsanullah, Abbas Afridi
Dream11 Captain & Vice-Captain
- Captain: Mohammad Rizwan
- Vice-captain: Ihsanullah
QUE vs MUL Probable XI
Umar Akmal, Martin Guptill, Jason Roy, Iftikhar Ahmed, Mohammad Nawaz, Odean Smith Mohammad Hafeez, Mohammad Hasnain, Naseem Shah, Naveen-Ul-Haq, Qais Ahmad
Mohammad Rizwan, Rilee Rossouw, Shan Masood, David Miller, Kieron Pollard, Anwar-Ali, Khushdil Shah, Adil Rashid, Usama Mir, Ihsanullah, Abbas Afridi
QUE vs MUL Dream11 Prediction Team: Who will win?
Given the form of Multan Sultans and the last encounter between the two teams, MUL is likely to win this time again.
Hope this article provides valuable insights to you in order to make the dream team.
Thank you for reading it. Leave us a comment if you liked it.
Do follow us on: Google News | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Youtube | LinkedIn
Have a good day ahead 🙂