The third T20I and the final decider between New Zealand vs Sri Lanka will be held in the John Davies Oval ground in Queenstown. So let’s take a look at the NZ vs SL Dream11 Prediction, Player Stats, Captain & Vice-Captain, Fantasy Cricket Tips, Pitch Report, Playing XI, Injury And Weather Updates of the forthcoming match.
NZ vs SL Match Details
|Match||New Zealand vs Sri Lanka|
|Date||8th April 2023|
|Time||06:00 AM IST|
|Venue||John Davies Oval, Queenstown|
John Davies Oval Pitch Report
John Davies Oval ground in Queenstown will be hosting its first men T20 International. The pitch is expected to remain same throughout the match. Teams would like to win the toss and like to bat first. Also read: EVE vs WHU Dream 11 Prediction, Captain& Vice- Captain, Preview, H2H, Odds, Probable 11, Team News, and Other Details
Queenstown Weather Condition
Queenstown will experience cloudy weather with scattered chances of showers. Temperature is going to be around 17 to 21 degree Celsius. The humidity and wind will both a play a role in the match.
NZ vs SL Injury Update
There is no sign of any injury of any player from both team. We will update it as there will be any official information regarding injury. Also read: NZ-A vs AU-A Dream11 Prediction, Player Stats, Captain & Vice-Captain, Fantasy Cricket Tips, Pitch Report, Playing XI, Injury And Weather Updates | New Zealand A vs Australia A Test
NZ vs SL Head-to-Head Records
This will be the third T20 played between the two teams in this series. The first T20I resulted in a draw while in the second T20I, NZ won by 6 wickets.
NZ vs SL Player Stats
NZ vs SL Dream11 Top Picks
- Kusal Perera: The left arm batter has been doing his job with both bat and ball. He has scored 88 runs so far.
- Jimmy Neesham: The left arm batter and right arm medium-fast bowler acts as the X-factor for his franchise. He has done well with both bat and ball up till now.
- Charith Asalanka: Another left arm batter and off-break baller who has been consistent with the ball is Charith Asalanka.
NZ vs SL Dream11 Prediction Team
- Wicketkeeper: Tim Seifert, Kusal Perera
- Batter: Daryl Mitchell, Dhananjaya de Silva, Charith Asalanka
- All-rounder: Jimmy Neesham, Wanindu Hasaranga
- Bowlers: Adam Milne, Ish Sodhi, Ben Lister, Maheesh Theekshana
Dream11 Captain & Vice-Captain
- Captain: Kusal Perera
- Vice-captain: Jimmy Neesham
NZ vs SL Probable XI
Tim Seifert, Tom Latham, Daryl Mitchell, Mark Chapman, Chad Bowes, James Neesham, Rachin Ravindra, Adam Milne, Henry Shipley, Ish Sodhi, Ben Lister
Kusal Mendis, Kusal Perera, Dhananjaya de Silva, Charith Asalanka, Dasun Shanaka, Wanindu Hasaranga, Chamika Karunaratne, Maheesh Theekshana, Dilshan Madushanka, Pramod Madushan, Kasun Rajitha
NZ vs SL Dream11 Prediction Team: Who will win?
Given the team combination, Srilanka is expected to win the game.
Hope this article provides valuable insights to you in order to make the dream team.
Thank you for reading it. Leave us a comment if you liked it.
Have a good day ahead 🙂