The Third Twenty20 International match will take place at Mirpur’s Shere Bangla National Stadium between Bangladesh (BAN) and a faltering England (ENG). To know more read the full article on BAN vs ENG Dream11 Prediction, Player Stats, Captain & Vice-Captain, Fantasy Cricket Tips, Pitch report, Playing XI, Injury and weather updates.
To complete a three-match series at home, Bangladesh won the second T20I by four wickets. Mehidy Hasan Miraz claimed four wickets to bowl out England for just 117 runs while bowling first.
With four wickets and seven balls left to assist the hosts to chase the mark, Najmul Shanto, who had been in excellent form, then scored another game-winning performance of 46* off 47. Despite Chris Woakes, Adil Rashid, and Chris Jordan having trouble getting wickets, top pacer Jofra Archer took three out of 13 balls for three wickets.
BAN vs ENG Match Details
- Date: March 14, 2023
- Time: 2:30 am IST
- Venue: Shere Bangla National Stadium, Mirpur
- Live Streaming: Fancode
Shere Bangla National Stadium Pitch Report
The Shere Bangla National Stadium’s pitch provides a surface that is conducive to bowling. Batters found it difficult to get big hits on a slow surface in the last game as both pacers and spinners prevailed. Read More: MI-W vs GUJ-W Dream11 Prediction, Player Stats, Captain & Vice-Captain, Fantasy Cricket Tips, Pitch report, Playing XI, Injury and weather updates | WPL 2023
Mirpur Weather Conditions
The match will be played in a partially clear sky, with zero signs of rain or overcast weather and a Humidity of 76% with a Wind speed of 3 km/h.
Bangladesh vs England Head-to-Head Records
- Bangladesh: 2
- England: 0
BAN vs ENG Player Stats
- Najmul Hossain: 97 Runs in 2 matches
- Jos Buttler: 71 Runs in 2 matches
- Shakib Al Hasan: 34 Runs and 2 Wickets in 2 matches
- Phil Salt: 63 Runs in 2 matches
- Jofra Archer: 4 Wicket in 2 matches
BAN vs ENG Dream 11 Top Picks
- Jos Buttler: The England skipper had just four runs in the second T20I, but in the first game, he had hammered 67 off just 42 balls. Recently, he has been in fantastic form in all forms.
- Nazmul Hossain Shanto: After slamming 51 off 30 in the first game, the in-from batter hit another game-winning knock of 46* off 47 in the most recent game.
- Sam Curran: In the most recent game, the youthful fast all-arounder snagged Litton Das’ wicket and only gave up 15 runs. His last five innings have resulted in 76 runs and nine wickets taken.
- Jofra Archer: In the most recent game, the top English quick claimed three significant wickets while allowing only 13 runs in his four-over performance.
Bangladesh vs England Dream11 Prediction Team
- Wicketkeepers: J Butler, P Salt
- Batters: N Hossain Shanto, B Duckett, T Hridoy
- All-rounders: M Hasan Miraz, S Al Hasan, M Ali
- Bowlers: J Archer, H Mahmud, M Rahman
Dream11 Captain & Vice-Captain Choice For Today’s Match
- Captain: M Hasan Miraz
- Vice-Captain: S Al Hasan
Bangladesh vs England Probable XI
BAN Probable XI: Litton Das (wk), Rony Talukdar, Najmul Hossain Shanto, Towhid Hridoy, Shakib al Hasan (c), Mehidy Hasan, Nasum Ahmed, Afif Hossain, Mustafizur Rahman, Hasan Mahmud and Taskin Ahmed.
ENG Probable XI: Jos Buttler (c&wk), Phil Salt, Dawid Malan, Ben Duckett, Moeen Ali, Sam Curran, Rehan Ahmed, Chris Jordan, Adil Rashid, Mark Wood and Jofra Archer. Read More: TCC vs NSA Dream11 Prediction, Player Stats, Captain & Vice-Captain, Fantasy Cricket Tips, Pitch report, Playing XI, Injury and weather updates | Assam T20 Premier Club Championship
BAN vs ENG Dream11 Match Prediction Who Will Win?
The fixture is a very tight and unpredictable one as both teams have performed well throughout the season. Both teams will tussle out a tough fight and will leave no room for mistakes. However, Western Australia might have a slight advantage because of their league performances.
Thank you for reading it. Leave us a comment if you liked it.
Do follow us on: Google News | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Youtube | LinkedIn
Have a good day ahead 🙂