World No. 35 Lorenzo Sonego will take on French Benoit Paire in the First Round of the Stuttgart Open 2022 on Monday, June 6. In this article, we are going to discuss Lorenzo Sonego vs Benoit Paire Prediction along with Head-to-head, Preview, Betting Tips and Live Stream.
World number 35, Italian Lorenzo Sonego comes into the Stuttgart Open in decent form. Sonego reached the third round of the French Open, losing to eventual finalist Casper Ruud. He hadn’t a dropped a set till then. Sonego’s best run this year has been reaching the semi-finals of the Argentina Open.
Currently Ranked 65 in the ATP Rankings, French Player Benoit Paire continued his poor form in the French Open losing in the first round. Paire has a negative win-loss record this year. He hasn’t performed well in the Masters 1000 events or even the challenger events.
Lorenzo Sonego vs Benoit Paire Match Details
- Tournament: Stuttgart Open
- Date: 6 June 2022
- Venue: Tennis Club Weissenhof, Stuttgart
- Surface: Grass
- Round: First Round
- Category: Men’s Singles
- Prize Money: € 769,645
Lorenzo Sonego vs Benoit Paiire Head-to-Head Records to date
This will mark the first meeting between the two players.
Lorenzo Sonego vs Benoit Paire Prediction: Who will win this match?
Paire has had a poor 2022, whereas Sonego has had a decent year. Sonego is the higher seeded player and will be expected to win this match.
Prediction: Lorenzo Sonego to win in two sets.
Betting Tips: Sonego to win at 1.5 odds
Lorenzo Sonego Last 3 performances
- French Open: Third Round– lost to Ruud 2-6, 7-6, 6-1, 4-6, 3-6
- Frencch Open: Second Round– beat Sousa 7-6, 6-3, 6-4
- French Open: First Round– beat Gojowczyk 6-2, 6-2, 6-1
Benoit Paire Last 3 performances
- French Open: First Round – lost to Ivashka 3-6, 5-7, 6-1, 5-7
- Geneva Open: Round of 32 – beat Ruusuvuori 7-5, 5-7, 6-4
- Italian Open – Qualifier – lost to Lajovic 2-6, 5-7
Lorenzo Sonego vs Benoit Paire Broadcast and Live Stream Details
USA: Tennis Channel
Australia: beIN Sports
UK: Amazon Prime Video