World No. 35 Lorenzo Sonego will take on German Jan-Lennard Struff in the First Round of the Stuttgart Open 2022 on Wednesday, June 8. In this article, we are going to discuss Lorenzo Sonego vs Jan-Lennard Struff Prediction along with Head-to-head, Preview, Betting Tips and Live Stream.
World number 35, Italian Lorenzo Sonego played well in his first-round match against Paire beating him in 2 sets. Sonego came into the Stuttgart Open losing in the third round of the French Open to eventual finalist Casper Ruud.
Ranked 99 in the world, German Jan-Lennard Struff avoided a defeat in the first round of the Stuttgart Open only able to beat Giron in the third set tiebreaker. This was Struff’s match since suffering an injury in the Miami Open.
Lorenzo Sonego vs Jan-Lennard Struff Match Details
- Tournament: Stuttgart Open
- Date: 8 June 2022
- Venue: Tennis Club Weissenhof, Stuttgart
- Surface: Grass
- Round: Round of 16
- Category: Men’s Singles
- Prize Money: € 769,645
Lorenzo Sonego vs Jan-Lennard Struff Head-to-Head Records to date
This will be the first meeting between the two players.
Lorenzo Sonego vs Jan-Lenard Struff Prediction: Who will win this match?
Sonego has had a decent year and is in decent form as well. Struff return from injury was good but he did struggle. Expect Sonego to win this match.
Prediction: Lorenzo Sonego to win in two sets.
Betting Tips: Sonego to win at 1.5 odds
Lorenzo Sonego Last 3 performances
- Stuttgart Open: First Round– beat Paire 7-5, 6-2
- French Open: Third Round– lost to Ruud 2-6, 7-6, 6-1, 4-6, 3-6
- French Open: Second Round– beat Sousa 7-6, 6-3, 6-4
Jan-Lennard Struff Last 3 performances
- Stuttgart Open: First Round– beat Giron 7-5, 5-7, 3-6
- Miami Open: First Round– lost to Martinez 3-6, 0-2 (gave a walkover)
- Challenger Phoenix: First Round – lost to Moraing 6-3, 6-7, 4-6
Lorenzo Sonego vs Jan-Lennard Struff Broadcast and Live Stream Details
USA: Tennis Channel
Australia: beIN Sports
UK: Amazon Prime Video