Friday, October 7, 2022
HomeNBAMinnesota Lynx vs Seattle Storm Predictions, Head to Head, Betting Odds, Best...

Minnesota Lynx vs Seattle Storm Predictions, Head to Head, Betting Odds, Best Picks, Predicted Line-ups: WNBA

Minnesota Lynx vs Seattle Storm is a match up on Friday. Strom's road journey continues on Friday night when they play the Minnesota Lynx.

The Minnesota Lynx vs Seattle Storm is a match up on Friday. Strom’s road journey continues on Friday night when they play the Minnesota Lynx in Minneapolis, Minnesota. Seattle enters the game on Friday as one of the league’s top teams with a record of 21-13 after defeating Chicago by 11 points. Seattle’s offence had one of their stronger games of the season, scoring 111 points, including 66 in the first half, on 58.7% of their shots and 45.8% from beyond the arc.

The Lynx are giving it their all in this contest because it’s Sylvia Fowles’ final home game. The Lynx scored 86 points in the previous game, and I predict they’ll have more offensive success this time around. With a victory in their final home game of the regular season, the Lynx will all but lock themselves a playoff position.

Minnesota Lynx vs Seattle Storm: Odds

According to FiveThirtyEight, there are 48% win probability of Storm whereas 52% in favor of Minnesota Lynx. So the game is going to be a very competitive one, as the odds suggest. Storm has slightly greater chance to win, but it would be an excellent contest.

Also Read: Kyrie Irving may end up in Lakers for 2023 Season

Minnesota Lynx vs Seattle Storm: Recent Form

In their most recent WNBA game, Seattle defeated Washington 85-78 on the road on Sunday afternoon. With a team-high 25 points and nine rebounds on 11 of 19 shooting in 35 minutes on the court, Breonna Stewart led the Seattle attack as one of six players in double digits. In 31 minutes, Gabby Williams added 21 points, and Jewel Loyd added 18 points.

Minnesota Lynx vs Seattle Storm
Seattle Storm

After winning three of their last four games, including a 10 point victory over Atlanta in their previous game, the Minnesota Lynx will continue their home stand on Wednesday six games below.500. Keeping Atlanta’s shooting at 39.1% and forcing 11 turnovers made the Minnesota defence the game’s deciding factor.

Minnesota Lynx vs Seattle Storm
Minnesota Lynx

Minnesota Lynx vs Seattle Storm: Head to Head

The Storm have prevailed in the previous 10 meetings between the clubs involved in this game. In the two games thus far this season, they have won 90-78 on the road on May 20 and 82-72 at home on May 28.

In head to head, Lynx have won 13 games and Storm have won 12 games. So, in all it is even steven in that context.

Best Picks of the Game

Breonna Stewart

Gabby William

Sylvia Fowles

Minnesota Lynx vs Seattle Storm: Possible Lineups

Minnesota Lynx

Moriah Jefferson

Kayla McBride

Jessica Shepard

Aerial Powers

Sylvia Fowles

Seattle Strom

Sue Bird

Jewell Loyd

Breanna Stewart

Gabby Williams

Tina Charles

Predictions

The odds are may be in favor of the Seattle storm, but very slightly. If we look at the scores of the last few matches between these sides, it is obvious this contest is going to be a blockbuster.

The betting odds though favor of an excellent contest, lets see who comes out victorious.

Also Read: US basketball star Brittney Griner sentenced to nine years of prison Russian court

RELATED ARTICLES

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

Read More