Friday, October 7, 2022
HomeNBALA Sparks vs Connecticut Sun Predictions, Head to Head, Betting Odds, Predicted...

LA Sparks vs Connecticut Sun Predictions, Head to Head, Betting Odds, Predicted Line-ups: WNBA

L.A. Sparks vs Connecticut Sun is the a battle of a game. LA Sparks and Connecticut Sun will play on the road, with quite different outcomes.

LA Sparks vs Connecticut Sun is the a battle of a game. The LA Sparks and the Connecticut Sun both played on the road, with quite different outcomes. The Sparks will serve as the host on Tuesday when they play Connecticut in a matchup that both teams must win. On May 15, 2022, the teams last faced off, and the final score was 77:60. While losing 19 games to his current foe Connecticut Sun, L.A. Sparks won 21 games overall.

Due to Connecticut’s physical characteristics, the Sparks just do not align well with the Connecticut Sun. This season, the Sun have the best net rating in the WNBA, while the Sparks have the second-worst rating.

LA Sparks vs Connecticut Sun: Odds

Accoding to FiveThirtyEight, there is 71% chance of Connecticut Sun winning the game. There is only 29% chances that L. A. Sparks will win the Game. Clearly, the odds are in favor of Sun in the WNBA game.

According to 1xBet, in the LA Sparks vs Connecticut Sun match up, the betting odds are 3.7 and 1.3 for LA Sparks and Connecticut Sun respectively. It clearly indicates that the betting odds are very much in favor of the Sun side.

Also Read: Kyrie Irving may end up in Lakers for 2023 Season

LA Sparks vs Connecticut Sun: Recent Form

L.A. Sparks are currently ranked 11th in the table with a victory percentage of 39.4%, placing them among the League’s outsiders. It can scarcely hope more than it currently has given that it just has 13 wins and 20 losses to its name. The team, however, is fully equipped to enhance its current situation.

L.A. Sparks vs Connecticut Sun
L.A. Sparks

Connecticut Sun has achieved 22 victories and only 11 losses by playing a good game. The result is a 66.7 percent victory and third place on the table. However, it aspires to be better than where it is now. But it must triumph today in order to accomplish this.

L.A. Sparks vs Connecticut Sun
Connecticut Sun

LA Sparks vs Connecticut Sun:Head to Head

In the last games between the two sides Connecticut Sun has won all five. It is pretty obvious that according to recent form, L.A. Sparks are no match to the sparkling Sun side.

But we see at the overall Head to head games between these two sides, L.A. Sparks have won 21 games. There are 19 games won by the Sun side in all 40 matches played between them.

Best Picks of the Game

Nneka Ogwumike

Jonquel Jones

B. Sykes

LA Sparks vs Connecticut Sun: Possible Lineups

SUN

N. Hiedeman

C. Williams

Alyssa Thomas

Jonquel Jones

D. Bonner

SPARKS

Jordin Canada

B. Sykes

N. Ogwumike

K. Samuelson

O. Nelson-Ododa

Predictions

The odds are certainly in favor of the Connecticut Sun. If we look at the scores of the last few matches between these sides, Connecticut Sun have won more matches. But, the scores of the matches were very close.

The betting odds though favor the Sun, but an upset is always round the corner. Let’s see who comes out victorious.

Also Read: US basketball star Brittney Griner sentenced to nine years of prison Russian court

RELATED ARTICLES

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

Read More