The wait for COD: Modern Warfare 2 is almost over as the game is mere weeks away from releasing. However, before the game comes out on October 28, a beta test will take place for players to give them an idea about some of the multiplayer components and how the game will look when it releases. Besides, the first weekend of the beta version is exclusive to PlayStation, and the following weekend will be available on all platforms.
When you pre-order Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2, you get a beta code. But some extra steps must be taken to secure access and start playing as soon as the beta version goes live. So, today we are going to show you how to redeem your beta code for MW2.
Steps to redeem Modern Warfare 2 beta code easily
Call of Duty MW2 beta codes are universal and not platform-specific. The code that you receive for pre-ordering Modern Warfare 2 must be entered on the official COD website. Pre-order codes will be sent to your registered email for digital pre-orders, and will be automatically applied to your registered account if purchased on a console or digital stores like steam or Battle.net, or usually be found on the receipt if you purchased a physical copy at a store.
Here is how to redeem the beta code:
- First, please go to www.callofduty/betaredeem to redeem your Call Of Duty: MW2 code.
- Then you must log in/create a COD account and select your gaming Platform and region.
- You will know whether your code is valid if you’re redirected to the success page.
- The success page will confirm that you are registered for the Call of Duty: MW2 Open Beta but will not provide a platform-specific code to download the beta.
- A platform-specific code will be emailed to users at a later date closer to when the Open Beta version begins.
So COD gamers, pay attention to your emails. The beta code for the platform you selected should be showing up in the days leading up to the beta.
Also Read: Best SMGs in Call Of Duty Mobile
For More news related to the games and esports, keep checking The SportsLite