After the completion of the HK International Series T20, the HK International Series ODI has started off. The Mission Road Ground, Mong Kok, Hong Kong is going to host the second match of the tournament. So let’s take a look at the KUW vs MUL Dream11 Prediction, Player Stats, Captain & Vice-Captain, Fantasy Cricket Tips, Pitch Report, Playing XI, Injury And Weather Updates of the forthcoming match.
KUW vs MUL Match Details
|Match||Kuwait vs Malaysia|
|Date||16th March 2023|
|Time||07:00 AM IST|
|Venue||Mission Road Ground, Mong Kok, Hong Kong|
Mission Road Ground Pitch Report
The ground will host the fifth match of the league. The pitch seems well-suited for both batters and bowlers. Teams would like to win the toss and like to bat first. Also read: PAG vs SVD Dream11 Prediction, Player Stats, Captain & Vice-Captain, Fantasy Cricket Tips, Pitch report, Playing XI, Injury and weather updates | ICCA Arabian Cricket League
Mong Kok Weather Condition
Mong Kok will experience a fine weather tomorrow for a match day. Temperature is going to be around 22 to 26 degree Celsius with a very less chances of precipitation. The humidity and wind will both a play a role in the match.
KUW vs MUL Injury Update
There is no sign of any injury of any player from both team. We will update it as there will be any official information regarding injury. Also read: AFI vs UMM Dream11 Prediction, Player Stats, Captain & Vice-Captain, Fantasy Cricket Tips, Pitch report, Playing XI, Injury and weather updates | MLC Champions T20
KUW vs MUL Head to Head Records
There are no records of the two teams as they will be playing against each other for the very first time in the HK International series ODI.
KUW vs MUL Player Stats
There are no prior player records of the team as they will be playing their first match in this tournament.
KUW vs MUL Dream11 Top Picks
- Sharvin Muniandy: The Malaysian right-arm batter and right arm medium fast, knows to take advantage of the super overs by playing clean and powerful shots.
- Bilal Tahir: The left handed batter and off spinner has the ability to do the job with both bat and balls. As an allrounder, he can hit the boundaries at the end overs and also take wickets whenever the team requires.
- Shiraz Khan: The right-arm batter who plays for KUW is a brilliant player. He times the ball right and finds the gaps leading to the boundary. He can bowls leg break googly and takes the necessary wickets when needed.
KUW vs MUL Dream11 Team Prediction
- Wicketkeeper: Meet Bhavasar
- Batters: Muhammad Amir Azim, Bilal Tahir, Ravija Sandaruwan
- All-rounders: Virandeep Singh, Sharvin Muniandy, Shiraz Khan
- Bowlers: Vijay Unni, Fitri Sham, Sayed Monib, Rizwan Haider,
Dream11 Captain & Vice-Captain
- Captain: Bilal Tahir
- Vice-captain: Sharvin Muniandy
KUW vs MUL Probable XI
Mohammed Aslam, Ahsan Ul Haq, Ilyas Ahmed, Mohammad Amin, Meet Bhavsar , Adnan Idrees, Shiraz Khan, Sayed Monib, Shahrukh Quddus, Ravija Sandaruwan, Bilal Tahir
Ahmad Faiz, Virandeep Singh , Muhammad Amir Azim, Syed Aziz, Fitri Sham, Rizwan Haider, Syazrul Idrus, Sharvin Muniandy, Vijay Unni, Zubaidi Zulkifle, Nazril Rahman
KUW vs MUL Dream11 Prediction Team: Who will win?
Malaysia is expected to win this game.
Hope this article provides valuable insights to you in order to make the dream team.
Thank you for reading it. Leave us a comment if you liked it.
Do follow us on: Google News | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Youtube | LinkedIn
Have a good day ahead 🙂