The Chennai Super Kings (CHE) will face the Gujarat Titans (GT) in the first game of the IPL 2023 on Friday (March 31) at the Narendra Modi Stadium in Ahmedabad. To know more read the full article on GT vs CHE Dream11 Prediction, Player Stats, Captain & Vice-Captain, Fantasy Cricket Tips, Pitch report, Playing XI and weather updates.
CSK came second last in the points table last season, their worst performance in the tournament to date.
The Titans made their debut last season and won the competition, led by Hardik Pandya. They defeated the Rajasthan Royals by seven wickets after chasing a 131-run goal in 18.1 overs at the Narendra Modi Stadium.
GT vs CHE Match Details
- Date: March 31, 2023
- Time: 7:30 PM IST
- Venue: Narendra Modi Stadium, Ahmedabad
- Live Streaming: Jio Cinema
Narendra Modi Stadium Pitch Report
Last season, the Narendra Modi Stadium in Ahmedabad held two games. The preceding T20I match at this venue was between India and New Zealand on February 1. In that game, Shubman Gill got his first century, and India scored 234 runs. The batters will most likely benefit greatly from this ball. In the last five T20 games at this location, the average first innings score has been 173 runs. The squad that wins the coin toss will most likely choose to bowl. Read More: Ben Stokes Net Worth 2023, IPL Price, Annual Income, and Brand Endorsements
GT vs CHE Weather Conditions
There will be sporadic showers, and the game will be interrupted briefly throughout the day. There is, however, no evidence of rain. The weather will be in the 25°C range.
GT vs CHE Dream 11 Top Picks
- Shubman Gill: He was the Titans’ second-highest run-scorer last season, with over 450 runs scored at a strike rate of 132.32. He has scored centuries in his previous two appearances in Ahmedabad and will almost certainly be a key player for the Giants in this game.
- Devon Conway: The left-handed starter tallied 252 runs in seven innings, averaging 42 and striking out 145.66. He also had three half-centuries. In his last five games, he has two half-centuries.
- Ben Stokes: Chennai Super Kings spent INR 16.25 lakhs to acquire the English Test captain’s services. He has scored 920 runs in 43 IPL outings, with an average of 25.56 and a strike rate of 134.50. So far in the competition, he has two centuries and two half-centuries.
- Mohammed Shami: He was the defending champions’ top wicket-taker last season. Shami got 20 wickets in 16 games for an average of 24.4 runs, an economy of eight runs, and a strike rate of 18.3 runs. Read More: Shubman Gill Net Worth, Salary, Endorsements, Cars, House
Gujarat Titans vs Chennai Super Kings Dream11 Prediction Team
- Wicketkeepers: D Conway
- Batters: S Gill, R Gaikwad, K Williamson
- All-rounders: R Jadeja, B Stokes, H Pandya
- Bowlers: R Khan, D Chahar, M Shami, M Theekshana
Dream11 Captain & Vice-Captain Choice For Today’s Match
- Captain: H Pandya
- Vice-Captain: B Stokes
Gujarat Titans vs Chennai Super Kings Probable XI
GT Probable Playing XI: MS Wade, A Manohar, Shubman Gill, Kane Williamson, HH Pandya(C), R Tewatia, Rashid Khan, Shivam Mavi, Alzarri Joseph, M Shami, Yash Dayal
CHE Probable Playing XI: MS Dhoni(C), Devon Conway, AT Rayudu, RD Gaikwad, MM Ali, Ben Stokes, S Dubey, RA Jadeja, M Theekshana, DL Chahar, Simarjeet Singh. Read More: Kane Williamson Net Worth 2023, IPL Salary, Endorsements, Cars, Houses, Properties, Etc
GT vs CHE Dream11 Match Prediction: Who Will Win?
Both teams have talented top-order hitters who can score a lot of runs and reliable all-rounders, and they might be the difference. Both teams will, therefore, be prepared to claim their victory in the competition.
Thank you for reading it. Leave us a comment if you liked it.
Do follow us on: Google News | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Youtube | LinkedIn
Have a good day ahead 🙂