On Tuesday in the NHL, history will be made with an unprecedented 16-game night featuring all 32 teams, termed as Frozen Frenzy, each game kicking off at a different time.
ESPN is fully geared up for the unprecedented “Frozen Frenzy” event in the NHL, which involves 16 games with all 32 teams in action. This includes a tripleheader of games starting at 6 p.m. ET on ESPN, with every game available for streaming on ESPN+. The main attraction is a live whip-around show co-hosted by John Buccigross and Kevin Weekes. It kicks off on ESPN+ at 7 p.m. ET, transitioning to ESPN2 at 8 p.m., offering viewers a comprehensive tour of the night’s NHL action, game by game, play by play, and highlighting significant moments.
Starting with a 6 p.m. Eastern puck drop for the Toronto-Washington game and extending all the way to an 8 p.m. Pacific start for the Philadelphia-Vegas matchup, the league will provide uninterrupted action for nearly seven hours.
Frozen Frenzy: Schedule, Timings, and Venue
The Timings are in Eastern Time.
- Toronto Maple Leafs v Washington Capitals, 6 p.m, Capital One Arena. (ESPN/ESPN+)
- Anaheim Ducks v Columbus Blue Jackets, 6:30 p.m, Nationwide Arena.
- Buffalo Sabres v Ottawa Senators, 6:45 p.m, Canadian Tire Centre.
- Carolina Hurricanes v Tampa Bay Lightning, 7 p.m, Amalie Arena.
- New Jersey Devils v Montreal Canadiens, 7:15 p.m, Centre Bell.
- Dallas Stars v Pittsburgh Penguins, 7:30 p.m, PPG Arena.
- San Jose Sharks v Florida Panthers, 7:45 p.m, FLA Live Arena.
- Colorado Avalanche v New York Islanders, 8 p.m, UBS Arena.
- Seattle Kraken v Detroit Red Wings, 8:15 p.m, Little Caesers Arena.
- Boston Bruins v Chicago Blackhawks, 8:30 p.m, United Arena. (ESPN/ESPN+)
- St. Louis Blues v Winnipeg Jets, 8:45 p.m, MTS Centre.
- Edmonton Oilers v Minnesota Wild, 9 p.m, Xcel Energy Centre.
- Vancouver Canucks v Nashville Predators, 9:15 p.m, Bridgestone Arena.
- New York Rangers v Calgary Flames, 9:45 p.m, Scotiabank Saddledome.
- Arizona Coyotes v Los Angeles Kings, 10:30 p.m, Crypto.com Arena.
- Philadelphia Flyers v Vegas Golden Knights, 11 p.m, T-Mobile Arena. (ESPN/ESPN+)