Catch the World Number 1 in action as we have Iga Swiatek vs Alison Riske in the Second Round of the French Open 2022.
The best player on the WTA tour in 2022 and the world’s number 1 Iga Swiatek extended her match-winning streak to 29 after comfortably defeating Tsurenko in the First Round of the French Open. Swiatek took a break this year after winning the Stuggart Open and made her comeback in the Italian Open. She won the Italian Open without dropping a set.
Ranked 43 in the World, Alison Riske had a comfortable First Round outing in the French Open, beating Yastremska in straight sets. Riske comes into the French Open after pulling out of the Italian Open and losing in the First Round of the Madrid Open.
Iga Swiatek vs Alison Riske Match Details
- Tournament: French Open (Roland Garros)
- Date: 26 May 2022
- Venue: Stade Roland Garros, Paris, France
- Surface: Clay
- Round: Second Round
- Category: Women’s Singles
- Prize Money: € 34,367,215
Iga Swiatek vs Alison Risk Head-to-Head Records to date
Swiatek leads the head-to-head 2-0 against Riske.
Iga Swiatek vs Alison Riske Prediction: Who will win this match?
This will be an easy outing for Swiatek and she should comfortably win in 2 sets.
Prediction: Iga Swiatek to win in two sets.
Betting Tips: Swiatek to win at 1.0 odds
Iga Swiatek Last 3 performances
- Italian Open: Finals – beat Jabeur 6-2, 6-2
- Italin Open: Semi-Finals – beat Sabalenka 6-2, 6-1
- Italian Open: Quarter-Finals – beat Andreescu 7-6, 6-0
Alison Riske Last 3 performances
- Charleston Open – Round of 32- lost to Sabalenka 6-7, 4-6
- Charleston Open – Round of 64- beat Mcnally 7-5, 6-3
- Madrid Open – Round of 64 – lost to Andreescu 4-6, 6-4, 0-6
Iga Swiatek vs Alison Riske Broadcast and Live Stream Details
USA: Tennis Channel
Australia: Nine Network
India: Sony Ten 3
Southeast-Western Asia: beIN Sports