Witness Daniil Medvedev vs Laslo Djere in the 2nd Round of the French Open 2022.
The world number two and 2nd seed Daniil Medvedev beat Bagnis comfortably in the First Round in straight sets. Medvedev had a brilliant start to 2022 reaching the finals of the Australian Open. He has been on the sidelines since the Miami Open and recently made his return in the Geneva Open, losing in the First Round.
Ranked 56 in the World Laslo Djere has had an inconsistent 2022 but had a decent clay season. He played well in the Italian Open reaching the Round of 32 and also had a great showing against World Number 1 Djokovic in the Serbia Open.
Daniil Medvedev vs Laslo Djere Match Details
- Tournament: French Open (Roland Garros)
- Date: 26 May 2022
- Venue: Stade Roland Garros, Paris, France
- Surface: Clay
- Round: Second Round
- Category: Men’s Singles
- Prize Money: € 34,367,215
Daniil Medvedev vs Laslo Dere Head-to-Head Records to date
The players have met only once, and Djere surprisingly won that match.
Daniil Medvedev vs Laslo Djere Prediction: Who will win this match?
Medvedev is still coming to his best form but will be expected to win this match easily.
Prediction: Daniil Medvedev to win in Four sets.
Betting Tips: Medvedev to win at 1.5 odds
Daniil Medvedev Last 3 performances
- French Open: First Round– beat Bagnis 6-2, 6-2, 6-2
- Geneva Open: Round of 16 – lost to Gasquet 2-6, 5-7
- Miami Open: Quarter-finals– lost to Hurkacz 6-7, 3-6
Laslo Djere Last 3 performances
- French Open: First Round– beat Berankis 6-4, 6-4, 6-4
- Italian Open – Round of 32- lost to Wawrinka 6-7, 6-3, 4-6
- Italian Open – Round of 64- lost to Coric 6-2, 6-6, 6-2
Daniil Medvedev vs Laslo Djere Broadcast and Live Stream Details
USA: Tennis Channel
Australia: Nine Network
India: Sony Ten 3
Southeast-Western Asia: beIN Sports