World No.3 Medvedev will take on American Kecmanovic in the Third Round of the French Open 2022 on Friday, May 27. In this article, we are going to discuss Daniil Medvedev vs Miomir Kecmanovic Prediction along with Head-to-head, Preview, Betting Tips and Live Stream.
The world number two and 2nd seed Daniil Medvedev beat Djere comfortably in the Second Round in straight sets. In the first round, Medvedev beat Bagnis in 3 sets. Medvedev seems to have got his form back since he took a break due to hernia surgery.
World number 31, Serbian Miomir Kecmanovic needed 4 sets to beat Bublik in the second round of the French Open. In the First Round, he beat Etcheverry comfortably in 3 sets. Kecmanovic comes into the French Open in decent form, losing to players like Djokovic and Nadal in his last tournaments.
Daniil Medvedev vs Miomir Kecmanovic Match Details
- Tournament: French Open (Roland Garros)
- Date: 27 May 2022
- Venue: Stade Roland Garros, Paris, France
- Surface: Clay
- Round: Third Round
- Category: Men’s Singles
- Prize Money: € 34,367,215
Daniil Medvedev vs Miomir Kecmnovic Head-to-Head Records to date
The two players will play against each other for the first time
Daniil Medvedev vs Miomir Kecmanovic Prediction: Who will win this match?
Medvedev will be expected to win this one and progress to the next round. But Kecmanovic can make him struggle.
Prediction: Daniil Medvedev to win in three sets.
Betting Tips: Medvedev to win at 1.5 odds
Daniil Medvedev Last 3 performances
- French Open: Second Round– beat Djere 6-3, 6-4, 6-3
- French Open: First Round– beat Bagnis 6-2, 6-2, 6-2
- Geneva Open: Round of 16 – lost to Gasquet 2-6, 5-7
Miomir Kecmanovic Last 3 performances
- French Open: Second Round– beat Bublik 4-6, 7-5, 6-2, 6-1
- French Open: First Round– beat Etcheverry 6-3, 7-5, 6-3
- Italian Open: First Round – lost to Schwartzman 2-6, 6-3, 6-7
Daniil Medvedev vs Miomir Kecmanovic Broadcast and Live Stream Details
USA: Tennis Channel
Australia: Nine Network
India: Sony Ten 3
Southeast-Western Asia: beIN Sports