Catch Cameron Norrie vs Jason Kubler in the 2nd Round of the French Open 2022.
The 10th seed Cameron Norrie comes into the French Open full of confidence after winning the Lyon Open 2022. Norrie had a pretty comfortable First Round outing beating Guinard in straight sets. Norrie will be looking forward to continuing his impressive form on Clay.
Ranked 160 in the World. Australian Jason Kubler comes into the French Open as a qualifier. He won all of his 3 qualifying matches in an impressive manner. He was in good form in his First Round Match against Kudla beating him in 3 sets.
Cameron Norrie vs Jason Kubler Match Details
- Tournament: French Open (Roland Garros)
- Date: 25 May 2022
- Venue: Stade Roland Garros, Paris, France
- Surface: Clay
- Round: Second Round
- Category: Men’s Singles
- Prize Money: € 34,367,215
Cameron Norrie vs Jason Kubler Head-to-Head Records to date
This will be the first match between the two players.
Cameron Norie vs Jason Kubler Prediction: Who will win this match?
Norrie is in great form not only on the clay surface but in the whole of 2022. He will win this one easily.
Prediction: Cameron Norrie to win in three sets.
Betting Tips: Norrie to win at 1.4 odds
Cameron Norrie Last 3 performances
- French Open: First Round– beat Guinard 7-5, 6-2, 6-0
- Lyon Open: Finals– beat Molcan 6-3, 6-7, 6-1
- Lyon Open: Semi-finals– beat Rune 6-2, 5-7, 6-4
Jason Kubler Last 3 performances
- French Open: First Round– beat Kudla 7-6, 7-5, 7-6
- Zagreb Open: Semi-finals –lost to Misolic by 5-7, 6-3, 3-6
- Zagreb Open: Quarter-finals– beat Wu 7-6, 6-2
Cameron Norrie vs Jason Kubler Broadcast and Live Stream Details
USA: Tennis Channel
Australia: Nine Network
India: Sony Ten 3
Southeast-Western Asia: beIN Sports