Here is the prediction analysis for the Sebastian Korda vs Richard Gasquet match in the French Open 2022 Second Round.
The world ATP ranked 30, Sebastian Korda came into the French Open after a poor showing at Madrid and the Italian Open. In the First Round, Korda comfortably beat Millman in 3 sets. Korda has had an amazing 2022 win and 2 Top 10 wins over Cameron Norrie and Félix Auger-Aliassime respectively.
Ranked 70 in the World, French Player Richard Gasquet is back to his home tournament and had a comfortable First Round outing, beating Harris in 3 straight sets. seed Daniel Medvedev in the Round of 16. Gasquet played well in the Geneva Open last week reaching the semi-finals.
Sebastian Korda vs Richard Gasquet Match Details
- Tournament: French Open (Roland Garros)
- Date: 25 May 2022
- Venue: Stade Roland Garros, Paris, France
- Surface: Clay
- Round: Second Round
- Category: Men’s Singles
- Prize Money: € 34,367,215
Sebastian Korda vs Richard Gasquet Head-to-Head Records to date
This will be the first meeting between the two players.
Sebastian Korda vs Richrd Gasquet Prediction: Who will win this match?
This will be a tight encounter between the two-player but expect Gasquet to win being the more experienced clay-court player.
Prediction: Richard Gasquet to win in five sets.
Betting Tips: Gasquet to win at 1.5 odds
Sebastian Korda Last 3 performances
- French Open: First Round– beat Millman 6-1, 7-5, 7-6
- Italian Open: First Round – lost to Zandschulp 4-6, 1-6
- Madrid Open: Round of 32– lost to Musetti 4-6, 3-6
Richard Gasquet Last 3 performances
- French Open: First Round– beat Harris 6-1, 6-3, 6-4
- Geneva Open: Quarterfinals –lost to Sousa 2-6, 2-6
- Geneva Open: Quarterfinals– beat Majchrzak 6-2, 6-4
Sebastian Korda vs Richard Gasquet Broadcast and Live Stream Details
USA: Tennis Channel
Australia: Nine Network
India: Sony Ten 3
Southeast-Western Asia: beIN Sports