Witness Botic Van De Zandschulp vs Fabio Fognini in the 2nd Round of the French Open 2022.
The current Dutch World number 1 and ranked 31 in the ATP ranking, Botic Van De Zandschulp has had an average clay season not moving past the Round of 32 either in the Madrid Open or Italian Open. Zandschulp’s 2022 has been pretty good reaching the finals of the Munich Open finishing as the Runner-Up.
Fabio Fognini comes into the French Open with a poor showing in the Geneva Open, losing in the First Round. Fognini’s 2022 has been pretty inconsistent and has had a very disappointing clay season. His best performance was reaching the semi-finals of the Serbia Open.
Botic Van De Zandschulp vs Fabio Fognini Match Details
- Tournament: French Open (Roland Garros)
- Date: 25 May 2022
- Venue: Stade Roland Garros, Paris, France
- Surface: Clay
- Round: Second Round
- Category: Men’s Singles
- Prize Money: € 34,367,215
Botic Van D Zandschulp vs Fabio Fognini Head-to-Head Records to date
This will be the first match between the two players.
Botic Van De Zandschulp vs Fabio Fognini Prediction: Who will win this match?
This will be a tight encounter between the two players but Fognini will be expected to win being the more experienced player.
Prediction: Fabio Fognini to win in five sets.
Betting Tips: Fognini to win at 1.9 odds
Botic Van De Zandschulp Last 3 performances
- French Open: First Round– beat Kotov 6-3, 3-6, 6-3, 6-2
- Italian Open: First Round – lost to Kokkinakis 4-6, 3-6
- Madrid Open: Round of 32– lost to Musetti 4-6, 3-6
Fabio Fognini Last 3 performances
- French Open: First Round– beat Popyrin 6-4, 7-5, 6-4
- Italian Open – Round of 32 – lost to Ruud 7-6, 2-6, 4-6
- Italian Open – Round of 64 – beat Korda 6-4, 6-1
Botic Van De Zandshulp vs Fabio Fognini Broadcast and Live Stream Details
USA: Tennis Channel
Australia: Nine Network
India: Sony Ten 3
Southeast-Western Asia: beIN Sports