In the Second Round of the French Open 2022, we have Grigor Dimitrov vs Borna Coric.
World number 21, Grigor Dimitrov comes into the French with a decent clay court season, losing to Tsitsipas in all the tournaments. He started his clay season by reaching the semifinals of the Monte Carlo Masters. In the First Round, Dimitrov beat Giron pretty easily.
Ranked 279 in the Borna Coric is still looking to find his best form since returning from injury. He comes into the French Open with a poor showing in the Italian Open, losing in the First Round. Coric’s 2022 has been disappointing not moving the Round of 64 in any Masters 1000 event. He won the First round match against Taberner in 4 sets.
Grigor Dimitrov vs Borna Coric Match Details
- Tournament: French Open (Roland Garros)
- Date: 25 May 2022
- Venue: Stade Roland Garros, Paris, France
- Surface: Clay
- Round: Second Round
- Category: Men’s Singles
- Prize Money: € 34,367,215
Grigor Dimtrov vs Borna Coric Head-to-Head Records to date
This will be the first encounter between the two players.
Grigor Dimitrov vs Borna Coric Prediction: Who will win this match?
With Coric struggling with from, Dimitrov will be expected to win this match easily.
Prediction: Grigor Dimitrov to win in three sets.
Betting Tips: Dimitrov to win at 1.5 odds
Check Out: 10 Unknown Facts About Andrey Rublev
Grigor Dimitrov Last 3 performances
- French Open: First Round– beat Giron 6-1, 6-1, 6-1
- Italian Open: Round of 16 – lost to Tsitsipas 3-6, 7-5, 6-7
- Italian Open: Round of 64 – beat Nakashima 6-3, 6-4
Borna Coric Last 3 performances
- French Open: First Round– beat Taberner 3-6, 6-2, 6-3, 6-1
- Italian Open – Round of 64- lost to Dere 2-6, 7-6, 2-6
- Madrid Open – Round of 64 – lost to Lajovic 3-6, 6-4, 4-6
Grigor Dimitrov vs Borna Coric Broadcast and Live Stream Details
USA: Tennis Channel
Australia: Nine Network
India: Sony Ten 3
Southeast-Western Asia: beIN Sports