Catch the World Number 1 in action as we have Novak Djokovic vs Alex Molcan in the 2nd Round of the French Open 2022.
The World Number 1, Novak Djokovic came into the French Open winning the Italian Open final and continued his beating Nishioka comfortably in 3 sets. Djokovic is the reigning French Open champion and will be looking to defend his title.
The Slovakian number one and World number 47 Alex Molcan, came into the French Open as the Lyon Open 2022 Runner Up. Molcan had a decent outing against Coria in the First Round beating him in 4 sets.
Novak Djokovic vs Alex Molcan Match Details
- Tournament: French Open (Roland Garros)
- Date: 25 May 2022
- Venue: Stade Roland Garros, Paris, France
- Surface: Clay
- Round: Second Round
- Category: Men’s Singles
- Prize Money: € 34,367,215
Novak Djokovic vs Alex Molcan Head-to-Head Records to date
The two have faced each other only once with Djokovic being the winner.
Novak Djokovic vs Alx Molcan Prediction: Who will win this match?
The kind of form Djokovic is in, he will be expected to win this easily. However, Molcan is in good form and can make Djokovic work hard.
Prediction: Novak Djokovic to win in three sets.
Betting Tips: Djokovic to win at 1.0 odds
Novak Djokovic Last 3 performances
- French Open: First Round– beat Nishioka 6-3, 6-1, 6-0
- Italian Open Finals – beat Tsitsipas 6-0, 7-6
- Italian Open: Semi-Finals – beat Ruud 6-4, 6-3
Alex Molcan Last 3 performances
- French Open: First Round– beat Coria 6-3, 6-4, 3-6, 6-3
- Lyon Open: Finals–lost to Norrie by 3-6, 7-6, 1-6
- Lyon Open: Semi-finals– beat De Minaur 7-6, 6-2
Novak Djokovic vs Alex Molcan Broadcast and Live Stream Details
USA: Tennis Channel
Australia: Nine Network
India: Sony Ten 3
Southeast-Western Asia: beIN Sports|