Samoa Joe, also Nuufolau Joel Seanoais, a 43-year-old professional American wrestler from the United States who was born on March 17, 1979. We knew him for his association with WWE and Total Nonstop Action Wrestling (TNA) in the past. Samoa Joe has been in TNA for more than ten years and has won every championship during that time. He joined WWE in 2015 after becoming well-known during his time with TNA. Read the full article to know more about Samoa Joe net worth 2023, WWE Salary, Sponsorships, Houses, Car Collections, Etc.
Samoa Joe Net worth 2023
Samoa Joe net worth is around $7 million as of 2023. Apart from the salary, he even earns from merchandise sales and PPV appearances. Also read: John Cena’s Net Worth, Annual Salary, Cars, Properties, House And Endorsements Details
Samoa Joe WWE Contract
As per the sources, Samoa Joe’s annual salary from WWE Contract is $800,000 as of 2023.
Samoa Joe Sponsorships
Unfortunately, Samoa Joe’s endorsement is not known other than WWE Merchandise.
Samoa Joe Houses and Properties
Samoa Joe lives in Orange County, California, U.S. apart from this, no further details are available about Samoa Joe’s house and properties. Also read: WWE Superstar Veer Mahaan Biography
Samoa Joe Cars Collection
- Lexus NX 200t FWD ($33,130)
- $33,130 ($33,130)
Samoa Joe Charity
- Pops for Patients is an organization with headquarters in Knoxville that collects toys to give to children’s hospitals.
- Children With Hair Loss Foundation: Joe donated his own hair to this organization. Joe and Forrest Gryphon took part in the GameStop celebrity charity event and made a donation to a charity.
- Joe has worked with Dream on a program to raise awareness of mental health, which he has promoted on his social media accounts.
- Conor Michaelic, 8, battled medulloblastoma (brain tumor), and Conor’s Cure was established in his honor. It helps patients with cancer by raising money.
FAQ about Samoa Joe Net Worth 2023
Q. How rich is Samoa Joe?
Ans: How much is Samoa Joe’s Net Worth in 2023? According to Celebrity Net Worth, Samoa Joe has an overall net worth of $3 million. Joe has been in the wrestling industry for around 24 years as of 2023, and most of the net worth he acquired came from his wrestling career.
Q. Is Roman Reigns related to Samoa Joe?
Ans: Former WWE Superstar Samoa Joe is not related to Roman Reigns. Both hail from Samoan descent but come from different families. Roman hails from the Anoa’i family tree, which was started by Amituana Anoa’i and Leoso Ripley. Meanwhile, Joe comes from the Seanoa lineage.
Q. What happened to Samoa Joe?
Ans: He is the first three-time NXT Champion. Joe eventually joined AEW in 2022 where he works currently and is the ROH World TV Champion.
For more such interesting content, please keep visiting thesportslite.com