The sixth match between Kingsmen and SAMP Army will be held on the 16th of March 2023 in the Prairie View Cricket Complex 6, Prairie View, Texas. The Kingsmen have played two and won one while SAMP Army played two and lost both. So let’s take a look at the KIN vs SA Dream11 Prediction, Player Stats, Captain & Vice-Captain, Fantasy Cricket Tips, Pitch Report, Playing XI, Injury And Weather Updates of the forthcoming match.
KIN vs SA Match Details
|Match||Kingsmen vs SAMP Army|
|Date||16th March 2023|
|Time||12:45 AM IST|
|Venue||Prairie View Cricket Complex 6, Prairie View, Texas|
Prairie View Cricket Complex 6 Pitch Report
The Prairie View Cricket Complex 6, Prairie View, Texas will host the sixth match of the tournament. The pitch seems to be equally good for both batters and ballers. The average first innings score is around 160 but the ground has also seen the 200 mark score. The team winning the toss would tend to bat first. Also read: HK vs KUW Dream11 Prediction, Player Stats, Captain & Vice Captain, Fantasy Cricket Tips, Pitch Report, Playing XI, Injury & Weather Updates | HK International Series ODI
Texas Weather Condition
The weather condition in Texas is likely to be sunny and bright. The temperature is expected to be around 21 to 24 degree Celsius with a bit of wind across the stadium. Given the conditions, there is no chance of rain.
KIN vs SA Injury Update
There is no sign of any injury of any player from both team. We will update it as there will be any official information regarding injury. Also read: RCC vs STA Dream11 Prediction, Player Stats, Captain & Vice Captain, Fantasy Cricket Tips, Pitch Report, Playing XI, Injury & Weather Updates | European Cricket League T10
KIN vs SA Head-to-Head Records
Both the teams will be facing each other for the very first time in the league. Thus there are no prior records of the teams.
KIN vs SA Player Stats
|Tanjinder Singh Dhilon||KIN||1||53||–|
KIN vs SA Dream11 Top Picks
- Shehan Jayasuriya: The left handed batter and Off-break bowler is doing fantastically for his franchise. He has out-performed his skills and proven himself with both bat and ball.
- Shubham Ranjane: Another complete allrounder, Shubham also plays for Kingsmen. He is a right handed batter and medium fast. He too has taken economical wickets and scored runs for his team.
- Tajinder Singh: The right handed batter of Kingsmen has so far scored quick runs for his team in the tournament. He is a opener and owns to take advantage of the early overs.
KIN vs SA Dream11 Prediction Team
- Wicketkeepers: Shayan Jahangir, Lahiru Milantha
- Batters: Chetan Bish, David White-II, Marty Kain
- All-rounders: Shubham Ranjane, Shehan Jayasuriya, Tanjinder Singh Dhilon
- Bowlers: Liam Plunkett, Ehsan Adil, Karthik Gatepaalli
Dream11 Captain & Vice-Captain
- Captain: Shehan Jayasuriya
- Vice-captain: Shubham Ranjane
KIN vs SA Probable XI
Shayan Jahangir, Chetan Bish, Milind Kumar, Saad Ali, Shubham Ranjane, Shehan Jayasuriya, Tanjinder Singh Dhilon, Liam Plunkett, Ehsan Adil, Harmeet Singh, Zia-ul-Haq
Lahiru Milantha, David White-II, Marty Kain, Cameron Steel, Cody Chetty, Obus Pienaar, Sujith Gowda, Karthik Gatepaalli, Phani Simhadri, Dane Piedt, Ali Khan
KIN vs SA Dream11 Prediction Team: Who will win?
Given the team combination, Kingsmen is expected to win the game.
Hope this article provides valuable insights to you in order to make the dream team.
Thank you for reading it. Leave us a comment if you liked it.
Do follow us on: Google News | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Youtube | LinkedIn
Have a good day ahead 🙂