In the fourth round of the Miami Open on Tuesday, world No. 11 Jannik Sinner will face Australian Open doubles winner Nick Kyrgios.
So far at the Miami Open, Jannik Sinner has been up against some strong competition. He began his campaign by overcoming Emil Ruusuvuori in a three-set thriller. After that, he faced Pablo Carreno Busta in the third round. The Italian saved five match points en route to a 5-7, 7-5, 7-5 victory.
Since Indian Wells 2022, Kyrgios has been putting in incredible performances. In the first round of the Miami Open 2022, the Australian defeated Adrian Mannarino. Then, in the second and third rounds, he defeated Russian Andrey Rublev and Italian Fabio Foginni in straight sets, giving him the biggest wins of his tournament so far.
Janik Sinner vs Nick Kyrgios: Match Details
- Tournament: Miami Open 2022.
- Date: 29th March 2022.
- Venue: Miami, Florida, USA.
- Surface: Outdoor Hardcourt.
- Round: Round of 16.
- Category: ATP 1000.
- Prize money: $8,584,055.
Janik Sinner vs Nick Kyrgios: Head-To-Head Records Till Date
The Duo have never encountered each other before. Therefore, their Head-To-Head stands at 0-0.
Janik Sinner vs Nick Kyrgios: Who Will Win The Match?
Kyrgios will be the favourite going into this match based on his performance in Miami thus far. Sinner has shown amazing endurance in the face of adversity, but the Australian has performed at a much higher level. Jannik Sinner’s powerful backhand shots will face up against Kyrgios’ numerous shots, including trick shots and underarm serves, in this encounter. As a result, it will be a thrilling contest. However, given his recent performances, it would be difficult for Sinner to mount another comeback against Kyrgios if he starts slowly.
Our Prediction: Nick Kyrgios to win in straight sets.
Janik Sinner’s Last 3 Performances
- Miami Open 2022: Round of 32- Sinner d. Pablo Carreno Busta (5-7, 7-5, 7-5).
- Miami Open 2022: Round of 64- Sinner d. Emil Ruusuvuoriv (6-4, 3-6, 7-6).
- Indian Wells 2022: Round of 16- Nick Kyrgios d. Sinner (Walkover).
Nick Kyrgios’ Last 3 Performances
- Miami Open 2022: Round of 32- Kyrgios d. Fabio Foginni (6-2, 6-4).
- Miami Open 2022: Round of 64- Kyrgios d. Andrey Rublev (6-3, 6-0).
- Miami Open 2022: Round of 128- Kyrgios d. Adrian Mannarino (7-6, 6-3).
Janik Sinner vs Nick Kyrgios: Broadcasting And Livestreaming Details
However, all of the action will be broadcasted live for spectators in the following countries, on the following networks and websites:
- USA: Viewers in the United States can catch all the action on Tennis Channel.
- UK: Enthusiasts in the United Kingdom can watch the action live on Amazon Prime Video.