Here is the prediction analysis for the Denis Shapovalov vs Holger Rune match in the First Round of the French Open.
World number 15 Denis Shapovalov comes into the French after having a poor showing at the Geneva Open where he lost in the First Round. He had reached the quarter-finals of the Italian Open and managed to beat Rafael Nadal in the Round of 16. Shapovalov started his 2022 in the best way possible winning the ATP Cup and then reaching the quarter-finals of the Australian Open.
World number 40 Holger Rune has had a good 2022 reaching the finals of the Munich Open, also defeating World number 3 Zverev in the way. Rune had an impressive showing in the Lyon Open where he reached the Semi-Finals, losing to eventual winner Ruud in 3 hard sets.
Denis Shapovalov vs Holger Rune Match Details
- Tournament: French Open (Roland Garros)
- Date: 24 May 2022
- Venue: Stade Roland Garros, Paris, France
- Surface: Clay
- Round: First Round
- Category: Men’s Singles
- Prize Money: € 34,367,215
Denis Shapvalov vs Holger Rune Head-to-Head Records to date
The two players will face each other for the first time in their careers.
Denis Shapovalov vs Holger Rune Prediction: Who will win this match?
Shapovalov will be expected to win this match being the higher-ranked player, but an upset can be on the cards if Rune maintains his impressive form.
Prediction: Denis Shapovalov to win in five sets.
Betting Tips: Shapovalov to win at 1.1 odds
Denis Shapovalov Last 3 performances
- Geneva Open: Round of 16 – Lost to Ivashka by 4-6, 7-6, 3-6
- Italian Open: Quarter-finals– lost to Ruud 6-7, 5-7
- Italian Open: Round of 16 – beat R. Nadal 1-6, 7-6, 6-2
Holger Rune Last 3 performances
- Lyon Open: Semi-Finals– lost to Norrie 2-6, 7-5, 4-6
- Lyon Open: Quarterfinals– beat Guinard 3-6, 6-3, 6-4
- Open Lyon: Round of 16 – beat Mannarino 6-4, 6-3
Denis Shapovalov vs Holger Rune Broadcast and Live Stream Details
USA: Tennis Channel
Australia: Nine Network
India: Sony Ten 3
Southeast-Western Asia: beIN Sports