Saturday, September 24, 2022
HomeNBAAtlanta Dream vs Indiana Fever Predictions, Head to Head, Betting Odds, Predicted...

Atlanta Dream vs Indiana Fever Predictions, Head to Head, Betting Odds, Predicted Line-ups, Match Preview: WNBA

According to most recent Dream vs Fever Prediction, Atlanta Dream may defeat Indiana Fever. The matchup features two last-placed teams.

According to the most recent Dream vs Fever Prediction, Atlanta Dream may defeat Indiana Fever. The matchup features the Eastern Conference’s two last-placed teams, Indiana Fever and Atlanta Dream. Both teams just suffered losses in their last contests. Atlanta Dream is now on a four-game losing streak, while Indiana Fever is currently on a 14-game losing streak. Both Indiana Fever and Atlanta Dream will be aiming to finish the WNBA 2022 season with a few more victories because their chances of making it into the playoffs are practically gone.

Atlanta Dream vs Indiana Fever: Odds

According to the odds there is a 82% Probability of Dreams cruising to the win against 18% win Probability of the Fevers.

Compared to Indiana Fever, Atlanta Dream has had a somewhat better season. Atlanta Dream has won all three of the encounters between the two teams this season. They have the home field advantage tonight, but their recent performance doesn’t seem promising. Atlanta Dream are the early favourites in the contest. The Smarkets odds for Atlanta Dream are 1.12 whereas for Indiana Fever are 3.65, clearly indicating the higher win probability of the Dreams.

Atlanta Dream vs Indiana Fever

Atlanta Dream vs Indiana Fever: Recent Form

Rhyne Howard scored the most points for Atlanta in the game, 22, but the Atlanta Dream fell to the Dallas Wings (68-81) in their most recent match. Atlanta Dream’s score increased by 12 points thanks to Cheyenne Parker.

-On the other hand, Las Vegas Aces defeated Indiana Fever. They suffered a 69-94 point loss. In her 31 minutes on the court, NaLyssa Smith added 18 points, 13 rebounds, and 1 assist. Destanni Anderson scored 16 points throughout the contest.

Also Read: Chicago Sky vs Dallas Wings Predictions, Head to Head, Betting Odds, Best Picks, Predicted Line-ups, Match Preview: WNBA

Atlanta Dream vs Indiana Fever: Head to head

In their overall head-to-head matchup, Atlanta Dream has the advantage against Indiana Fever. The two clubs have played 42 games so far, with the Atlanta Dream winning 23 of them. In 19 games against Atlanta Dream, Indiana Fever has prevailed.

Atlanta Dream has won 4 of the previous 5 games against Indiana Fever, while Fever has only been able to win 1 of the last 5. Three games between the two teams have taken place this season, with Atalanta Dream winning each one.

Atlanta Dream vs Indiana Fever: Best Picks for the game

R. Howard

E. Wheeler

C. Parker

K. Mitchell

Atlanta Dream vs Indiana Fever: Probable Line Ups

Atlanta Dream

Erica Wheeler, K. Wallace, Rhyne Howard, Naz Hilmon, C. Parker

Indiana Fever

T. Mitchell, D. Robinson, V. Vivians, nalyssa Smith, Queen Egbo

Atlanta Dream vs Indiana Fever: Prediction

The bets are on the Atlanta Dream, the stronger of the two line Ups. According to the odds also, Atlanta Dream is gonna win this tie with ease. But, the unpredictability of the match up is always an exciting element. Let’s not forget that Fever has defeated Dream in the past, although once in the last five games. Could this be the night of an upset.

Let’s see if Indiana Fever can defy the odds and win the game or will it the dominant Dream side that wins the game.

Aslo Read: New York Liberty vs Los Angeles Sparks Predictions, Head to Head, Betting Odds, Best Picks, Predicted Line-ups, Match Preview: WNBA

RELATED ARTICLES

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

Read More