The 2023 F1 season will only be remembered for the dominance of the Red Bull team and especially their driver, Max Verstappen. He single-handedly won the drivers’ championship as well as the constructors’ championship. There was not a single race in which he wasn’t out of action, and he has finished at the podium in every race except the Singapore Grand Prix. In his magnificent run in the 2023 season, he broke and created several records in Formula 1 history. So, let’s not wait any longer and take a look at all the records broken by Max Verstappen in the 2023 F1 season.
Records Broken by Max Verstappen in the 2023 F1 season
- Highest win percentage in a season.
- Most wins in a season.
- Most consecutive wins.
- Most consecutive wins from pole.
- Most hat tricks in a season.
- Most podiums in a season.
- Most points in a season.
- Most consecutive top 2 finishes.
- Most laps led in a season.
- Most pit stops to win a race.
- Most races left after becoming champion.
- Most consecutive races as championship leader.
- The biggest championship gap to P2.
In case you missed: Max Verstappen gives a savage reply when asked about being booed by fans
(Note: The above information is based on the data provided by Racingnews365.)
Can Max Verstappen become the greatest driver of all time in F1 history? Can he join some elite names in F1 history? Only time and his dominance will let us know.