The 2023 Rolex Shanghai Masters event has begun in China, and players are giving their very best to win the ATP 1000 tour. The tour is taking place after four years, as there was no competition due to the pandemic. It was Daniil Medvedev who won the singles championship, whereas the doubles championship was won by Bruno Soares and Mate Pavic.
This time things are getting hotter as young players are shining in and the Shanghai Masters is ready to get a new winner. Well, now you might have thought, What is the prize money for the ATP 1000 event? So, let’s know the breakdown of the Shanghai Masters 2023 prize money.
Shanghai Masters 2023 Prize Money and Breakdown
This year, the total prize money for the Shanghai Masters 2023 is $8.8 million. Also, this is the all-time highest prize pool set by the tournament. Now you might have a question in mind: How much will the winners get? So let’s take a look at the breakdown.
The Singles Champion prize money breakdown is as follows:
- Winner: $1,262,220 and 1000 points
- Finalist: $662,360 and 600 points
- Semi-Finalist: $352,635 and 360 points
- Quarter-finalist: $184,465 and 180 points
- Round of 16: $96,955 and 90 points
- Round of 32: $55,770 and 45 points
- Round of 64: $30,885 and 25 points
The Doubles Championship prize money breakdown is as follows:
- Winner: $436,730 and 1000 points
- Finalist: $231,660 and 600 points
- Semi-Finalist: $123,550 and 360 points
- Quarter-finalist: $62,630 and 180 points
- Round of 16: $33,460 and 90 points
- Round of 32: $18,020