The 2023 Japan Open event has begun and players are giving their very best to win the ATP 500 tour. Last year it was Taylor Fritz who won the men’s singles championship, whereas the women’s singles championship was won by Zarina Diyas. This time things are getting hotter as young players are shining in and the Japan Open is ready to get a new winner. Well, now you might have thought, What is the prize money for the ATP 500 event? So, let’s know the breakdown of the Japan Open 2023 prize money.
In case you missed: ATP Finals Winners: Know every player who has won the ATP Finals
Japan Open 2023 Prize Money and Breakdown
Now you might have a question in mind: How much will the winners get? So let’s take a look at the breakdown.
The Singles Champion prize money breakdown is as follows:
- Winner: $347,390 and 500 points
- Finalist: $186,920 and 300 points
- Semi-Finalist: $99,615 and 180 points
- Quarter-finalist: $50,895 and 90 points
- Round of 16: $27,170 and 45 points
- Round of 32: $14,490 and 0 points
The winner of men’s single will get $347,390 with 500 points whereas the runner-up will get $186,920 with 300 points.
The Doubles Championship prize money breakdown is as follows:
- Winner: $114,100 and 500 points
- Finalist: $60,860 and 300 points
- Semi-Finalist: $30,800 and 180 points
- Quarter-finalist: $15,390 and 90 points
- Round of 16: $7,970 and 0 points
The winner of men’s doubles will get $114,100 with 500 points whereas the runner-up will get $60,860 with 300 points.