The most successful club in France, Paris Saint-Germain is one of the giants in world football. Their home ground is the Parc des Princes. After the takeover of the Emir of Qatar in 2011, Les Parisiens have become the richest club in France and one of the wealthiest in Europe. Over the years, PSG has signed a plethora of world-class players, currently signing the great Lionel Messi in the summer of 2021. Let’s have a look at the PSG 2022 Sponsorship list.
PSG 2022 Sponsorship List :
1. Accor Live Limitless- PSG announced the deal with the French hospitality company in 2019. It ended their long-term 13-year partnership with Emirates as they were unable to reach an agreement.
2. Nike- Since 1989, the American sportswear company has been PSG’s technical partner. In 2019, both parties signed a deal of US$89 million per year till 2032, supplying PSG’s kits.
1. Qatar Tourism- The French club is also sponsored by Qatar Tourism Authority (QTA) due to its ownership by Qatar Sports Investments (QSI). The deal is aimed to promote Qatar’s positive image on a global scale.
2. QNB- Qatar National Bank is an official sponsor of the club since 2011. The deal serves as a sleeve sponsor of PSG, with the logo appearing in the left sleeve of the jersey.
3. OOREDOO- The deal was signed back in 2013. Ooredoo holds the branding rights on PSG’s training kits as well as the naming rights for the Training Centre.
4. VISIT RWANDA- The club signed a deal with Rwanda Development Board (RDA) in 2019. The aim is to promote Rwanda as a premium tourist destination.
5. Qatar Airways- Les Parisians roped in Qatar Airways as their official airline partner in 2020 and strengthens the bond with Qatar.
6. Orange- Headquarter in Paris, the telecom company has been a premium partner with the club since 1999.
7. beIN Sports- PSG president Nasser Al-Khelaifi is the chairman of this company. The Qatari global sports network is a premium partner of the club.
Other Premium Partners-
8. Aspetar- The orthopedic and sports medicine hospital has been the official medical partner of the club since 2014. It is based in Doha.
9. EA Sports- Being a partner since 2011, the EA Sports sponsorship has been upgraded to a premium category in a five-year extension in 2019.
10. Autohero- The car dealership company was announced as a premium partner of the club in July 2021.
11. Gorillas- On November 2021, the food delivery brand was announced as a premium partner of the club. It is headquartered in Berlin.
12. Geekvape- It is the world-renowned vape brand headquartered in Shenzhen, China. The deal was recently signed in the summer of 2021.
Official Partners (PSG 2022 Sponsorship List)
1. Coca-Cola- The American soft-drink giant has been an official partner for over 20 years now. In 2018, both parties agreed to a new three-year contract extension.
2. MSC Cruises- In 2019, the world’s largest privately-owned cruises, agreed to become the official partner. It’s headquartered in Geneva.
3. McDonald’s- The American fast-food giant became an official partner of PSG in 2013.
4. UNIBET- The sports betting platform is the official partner of PSG since2018. Both parties agreed to a 1-year extension.
5. Hisense- PSG recently roped in the Chinese electronics brand as their official partner in 2020. The club uses its equipment in training facilities and stadium.
6. Socios.com- On the agreement of both parties, a five-year deal was signed with the cryptocurrency fan engagement platform socios.com.
7. Gaussin- French logistics and transport engineering company Gaussin signed a deal to become PSG’s official partner.
8. Replay- In 2019, Les Parisians agreed on a 4-year deal with Replay to become the club’s official denim partner.
9. Therabody- The American-based natural wellness solutions provider became the official recovery partner of the club in 2021.
10. Dior- The French luxury fashion house replaced Hugo Boss as the official tailor of PSG in 2021 in a two-year deal.
11. Nivea Men- The German male skincare is the official partner of the club since 2013.
12. Crypto.com- The Honk Kong-based cryptocurrency platform was announced as the Official Cryptocurrency platform partner of the club in 2021.
1. American Express- The New-York based company operates a concierge within the hospitality suites at Parc des Princes as per the deal. They are the official supplier of PSG since 2015.
2. Pitta Mask- A deal was struck with the Japanese company, Arax for making its mask brand Pitta, the official supplier of the club. Both parties agreed on the deal in 2021, in view of the COVID-19 pandemic.
3. Smart Good Things- The French headquartered wellness drinks brand was announced the official supplier on a three-year deal in 2021.
Also read: Top 10 unknown facts about Kylian Mbappe
1. Leyu.com- They were announced as the regional partners of the club in 2021.
2. 22Bet- The betting firm was announced as the official betting partner of PSG in Africa from 2020 on a two-year deal.
3. Fonbet- The sports betting company which mainly operates in Russia, was announced as the official regional partner in the year 2021.
4. Playbetr- They are the official betting partner of the club in Latin America. The three-year deal was agreed upon in 2021.