Edson Arantes do Nascimento famously known as Pele the Brazilian Football legend is no more with us, his family members confirm the news about his death to the media. The death of Pele has shocked the entire football universe as he died at the age of 82. Regarding his death, it was estimated that the player does not have much time left moreover the 2022 Qatar FIFA World Cup gave a tribute to him with drones and lighting showing his name on his jersey. After the News of Pele’s condition get worse many Football players and coaches showed their gratitude and respect by praying for him and today his death new also all over the world. Let us have a look at Pele Cause of Death.
Cristiano Ronaldo: “He will never be forgotten”
Kylian Mbappe: “His legacy will never be forgotten”
Pele Cause of Death
Pele was the heart of Football and today the world mourns after his death. He was suffering from a Colon Tumor [a type of cancer also called Colorectal Cancer] which was found on September 2021. As soon as the player got the news about the disease, he went to the hospital to get treatment. The player went through a variety of Chemotherapies, but the results weren’t on the positive side later, during the 2022 FIFA World Cup his condition went worse and was hospitalized at the Albert Einstein Hospital in Sao Paulo. After a few days, there were complications in his Kidney and Heart and it was predicted that the player does not have enough time on his watch. On December 29, 2022, Pele’s death news was officially confirmed by his family members through Pele’s Twitter account @Pele.
Interesting Facts about Pele
- Edson Arantes do Nascimento was the real name of Pele.
- He was born on October 23, 1940, in Minas Gerais, Brazil,
- The player’s current wife Marcia Aoki is his third Wife, whereas Rosemeri and Assiria was his first and second wife respectively
- Pele is a Three times FIFA World Cup Winner [1958, 1962, 1970]
- He was a father to Seven Children
- Pele was also a Television star and was part of many movies and shows.
- Pele Scored 77 goals in 92 matches representing Brazil in International Football.
- Pele was the former Minister of Sports in Brazil
Thank you for reading it. Leave us a comment if you liked it.
Have a good day ahead 🙂