With just one game left in the T20I series, Ireland have nothing to lose but to play for pride after losing both games. But they must take pride as they have managed to perform more than expected from them as they put RSA in pressure situations on several occasions in both the games.
Find out our picks for the Dream11 Fantasy Team for 3rd and final T20 between IRE vs RSA at Belfast:
- Quinton de Kock (RSA): QDK is the only batsman in the South African dugout who is in some good form lately. QDK is also our choice for the captain if RSA bats first as he has got the ability to make a good score in the first innings and make the most of the powerplay overs without worrying about the target.
- Lorcan Tucker (IRE): Lorcan Tucker is our 2nd Wicket Keeper choice alongside QDK. With Ireland batting failing completely, he can grab some fantasy points with batting and keeping.
- Paul Stirling (IRE): Stirling shown some signs of good batting and also did something too well to be ignored with his bowling. He can be a go-to player for Ireland if they are planning to win this final T20. Also if Ireland gets to bat first, we recommend you make him a captain for the fantasy team. His free-flow batting style in a no-pressure game could come out healthy.
- Kevin O’Brian (IRE): Well this experienced fella had the worst couple of outcomes in the first two T20s but Ireland has nothing to lose and that can freehand O’Brian to get back and score some runs.
Aiden Markram (RSA): Of all failed top order from RSA, Markram will be our second choice batsman with QDK as he had couple of starts and showed some intent.
- David Miller (RSA): With top order not performing well, Miller is the one who came to RSA’s rescue in the 2nd He is probably the most dangerous sloggers from both the teams and can’t leave him out from the fantasy team.
- George Dockrell (IRE): Dockrell hasn’t been as IRE would have expected but he has all-round ability and can hit some big hits.
- Mark Adair (IRE): Again an all-rounder from IRE who comes healthy with the ball and has some ability to score as well in the lower order.
- Tabraiz Shamsi (RSA): Shamsi being in the form of his life, there is no brainer picking him as the first choice bowler. We do that and recommend you do the same. We also choose to have him as vice-captain of our fantasy team.
- Bjorn Fortuin (RSA): He got to play just 1 match and showed how useful bowler he can be especially in a spinner-dominated series.
Kagiso Rabada/Lungi Ngidi (RSA): We expect Rabada to be back in the XI after being rested in 2nd But just in case he doesn’t make a comeback, Lungi Ngidi is the only fast bowler we pick to go with for today’s match.